Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure max would love that

Was on Anastasia kingsnorth thread and this Ad pops up I swear that’s Sophia’s boyfriend 😂😂😂
Tried to give him the benefit of doubt previously but this photo says it all. Bring back Christian

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That doesn’t look like her bf… maybe Cinzia has broken up with that guy and got a new BF? This guy looks older because of the receding hairline, don’t think Aaron or whatever his name is has hair like that?
I think it might be their hair stylist? On his insta stories he’s wearing that outfit. Would have been juicy if it wasn’t him though

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but Sophia’s outfit had me thinking about this guy:
85856B1F-48A2-4732-8E7E-23B1DC288159.jpeg

CC014E91-6C55-4297-A0B3-89231DA9E494.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i just ran here to say the exact same thing. this has to be one of the most horrendous outfits she’s ever worn
It’s vile; I don’t even know what possessed someone to make it let alone someone thinking it’s worth wearing 😭

Reactions: 8
That Paris vlog was pointless they get invited to so much and you are there thinking when since did they show interest or know about x product. It was funny how Sophia said boyfriend/room mate its the way she worded it and you can still tell they are weirded out to just say boyfriend or speak about them grow up!!! I don't like the Chanel bag personally the black would have been better but congrats to Sophia on it. They really just need to plan videos, and trips better they have been balancing the two for so long so surely now it shouldn't be that hard, they are screaming vlogmas but I doubt it'll come we are just over 2 weeks until Christmas and they have done nothing.

Reactions: 8
I've skipped the last few videos cos just find them so boring but curious to know has the dynamic changed much between them now they live separately?

Reactions: 5
I feel like Cinzia is thriving with the solo content her tiktoks have been making me laugh recently whereas Sophia has just really dried up and her lack of personality really shows. Also, I feel like Cinz has really drawn the short straw with this whole moving out situation as Sophia seems to spend all her time there and I bet she's not helping out with rent.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I feel like Cinzia is thriving with the solo content her tiktoks have been making me laugh recently whereas Sophia has just really dried up and her lack of personality really shows. Also, I feel like Cinz has really drawn the short straw with this whole moving out situation as Sophia seems to spend all her time there and I bet she's not helping out with rent.
I 1000% agree! I do question Cinzias outfit choices and her editing is atrocious but I actually do like her! I think she’s really funny and likeable whereas Sophia has the personality of a rock

Reactions: 16
I doubt Cinzia cares. Sophia is like family, I’m sure she likes that she’s there all the time?

Reactions: 4
5 mins into the new video , Sophia’s best tips to make sure you have enough milk in your cup is to measure it in the cup before you put it in the pan 😭😂😭 someone tel her to stfu , then she doesn’t even know how to make a hot chocolate, I’m sorry but she doesn't have one brain cell , you can tell Fiona did everything for her when she lived at home and now she’s not living at home she’s learning all the tips and tricks that you just pick up on ably the age off 10 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.