Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a joke??!! Ugliest bag I’ve ever seen with that writing on it, money definitely can’t buy you class
3FF47EBE-0421-40D4-8BA7-700B09533553.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s actually really painful to watch. And how much they talk over each other.
Loool haven't watched them for years. And watching their recent video

Sophia: I got that print. It's Sophia Richies..m
Cinzia: this print was easy to hang. It's the Sophia Richies...
Sophia: how much time do we have
Cinzia stares blankly

Looool

Reactions: 2
As an American I get irrationally angry every time the visit and incessantly use the American flag emoji. Pls stop lol

Reactions: 6
Y’ALL! I saw Sophia & Cinzia in real life at an event a few days ago (Kate Spade pop up). So basically I was invited bc I do tiktoks i don’t have a lot of followers (around 21k) it was my first event and I was kinda expecting them to be there because they did go with the brand to fashion week. Anyways I get there on my own and they were there! They looked wayyy shorter than I thought and surprinsly Sophia was giving mean girl vibes she wasn’t trying to engage in any conversations meanwhile Cinzia was seemed super friendly. I didn’t speak to them bc they were with these 2 other girls the entire time. They didn’t stay long they took a couple videos and left after 10mins when more people came in. Just thought I’d share obviously you don’t have to believe me but I’m 100% not lying lol. (Here are some pics i took of the night - did not take pics of the girls the room was too small).

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Y’ALL! I saw Sophia & Cinzia in real life at an event a few days ago (Kate Spade pop up). So basically I was invited bc I do tiktoks i don’t have a lot of followers (around 21k) it was my first event and I was kinda expecting them to be there because they did go with the brand to fashion week. Anyways I get there on my own and they were there! They looked wayyy shorter than I thought and surprinsly Sophia was giving mean girl vibes she wasn’t trying to engage in any conversations meanwhile Cinzia was seemed super friendly. I didn’t speak to them bc they were with these 2 other girls the entire time. They didn’t stay long they took a couple videos and left after 10mins when more people came in. Just thought I’d share obviously you don’t have to believe me but I’m 100% not lying lol. (Here are some pics i took of the night - did not take pics of the girls the room was too small).
did they look like their pictures?😅

Reactions: 1
did they look like their pictures?😅
Sophia did look the exact same & Cinzia looked more caky if that makes sense like we all know she edits her pics so you could kinda see her real skin texture? But don’t get me wrong still was super pretty tho

Reactions: 9
So you’re telling me they wore these outfits to get nachos last night?
I don’t know what’s more sad, the fact they bring 3 times the amount of outfits just to get photos, or the fact they don’t even post their wearable outfits anymore. I’d so much rather see them posting in jeans and nice tops than those bleeping heels out to a casual restaurant

Attachments

Reactions: 30
I don’t know what’s more sad, the fact they bring 3 times the amount of outfits just to get photos, or the fact they don’t even post their wearable outfits anymore. I’d so much rather see them posting in jeans and nice tops than those bleeping heels out to a casual restaurant
the fact that they probably chose the place they’re staying at for how good it would be for photos is ridiculous as well

can just imagine them being like “ooo yeah let’s book this one because we can get cool pics on that sofa”

Reactions: 12
It's mad that them being so relatable and making viewers feel like the third best friend is what made them popular, and now they're probably two of the most inauthentic influencers out there.

Nothing they do feels natural. Even influencers who are obsessed with curating an image still manage to seem a bit real. But everything about how they portray themselves, how they dress, their personal lives, the images they post, it's all a facade.

Reactions: 33
sophia is so cringe crawling all over the place like that like a snobby little spider

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.