Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Cinzia has been shadowbanned, she isn’t coming up when I search

Reactions: 10
I’m assuming the girls are gonna post a new vlog from skiing? And I already know it’s literally gonna be a continuous rotation of;

- Cinzia and Lidil bickering
- Clips of them eating breakfast/lunch/dinner: all meals will consist of pizza, pasta and chips “Diet Coke for me and full fat coke for Soph” 💀
-Heading back to the room early to “recharge” because a full day of not skiing or doing anything remotely fun has tired them out

You literally don’t need to psychic powers to just know the girls are boring as duck and there content is boring at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m assuming the girls are gonna post a new vlog from skiing? And I already know it’s literally gonna be a continuous rotation of;

- Cinzia and Lidil bickering
- Clips of them eating breakfast/lunch/dinner: all meals will consist of pizza, pasta and chips “Diet Coke for me and full fat coke for Soph” 💀
-Heading back to the room early to “recharge” because a full day of not skiing or doing anything remotely fun has tired them out

You literally don’t need to psychic powers to just know the girls are boring as duck and there content is boring at this point
Don’t forget Lidia saying something along the lines of “coffee for the classy adults after our dindin because we’re Italian and a Diet Coke for the child cinzia” or Lidia bringing some boring ass book on holiday and nagging that cinzia doesn’t read

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t forget Lidia saying something along the lines of “coffee for the classy adults after our dindin because we’re Italian and a Diet Coke for the child cinzia” or Lidia bringing some boring ass book on holiday and nagging that cinzia doesn’t read
Don’t forget there will be some mention of “Nonna” when eating pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What video are we going to get first S&actually vlog or Lidl’s BTS of the skiing trip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmmmm so lemme get this straight ….. some of you guys get so pressed about them not posting their videos on time to watch the same stale content…. And then come here to complain that it’s the same stale content. Lol 😂 I mean if you guys are tired of it - don’t watch their videos for awhile- then maybe they will notice at some point that their views is going down and maybe they will try to switch it up to build up their subs/ viewers and just maybe things would get better from there. I’m just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️.
Btw I haven’t been watching their videos for awhileeeeeee … I think I’m like three or four videos behind - so about a month?
Also I’m not trying to be a witch - I just had to point it out because it’s getting a bit ridic and I’m trying to make sense of what I’m seeing here.

Reactions: 15
So jealous theyve got those bracelets 😫 wanted one for ages, give it 2 weeks before one of them break it
Does anyone know of anywhere in like bham/ Manchester that does the forever bracelets

Reactions: 3
Did I just buy the Slazenger hoodie bc it was massively reduced? Yes. Am I now embarrassed bc I don’t want people to think I’m a s&c fan? Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmmm so lemme get this straight ….. some of you guys get so pressed about them not posting their videos on time to watch the same stale content…. And then come here to complain that it’s the same stale content. Lol 😂 I mean if you guys are tired of it - don’t watch their videos for awhile- then maybe they will notice at some point that their views is going down and maybe they will try to switch it up to build up their subs/ viewers and just maybe things would get better from there. I’m just saying 🤷🏽‍♀️.
Btw I haven’t been watching their videos for awhileeeeeee … I think I’m like three or four videos behind - so about a month?
Also I’m not trying to be a witch - I just had to point it out because it’s getting a bit ridic and I’m trying to make sense of what I’m seeing here.
i mean it’s just a critique of their work ethic — their vlogs aren’t too difficult to film and edit but they can’t even post on time. it’s not like they’re doing anything groundbreaking? in fact, it almost makes it worse that their content is so stale yet they can’t deliver even that. they don’t even need to brainstorm any video ideas. i do watch some of their videos still but end up skipping loads of it just because they keep yakking at the camera, shilling ads, and barely go out and do anything (which is what i watch vlogs for) 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
i mean it’s just a critique of their work ethic — their vlogs aren’t too difficult to film and edit but they can’t even post on time. it’s not like they’re doing anything groundbreaking? in fact, it almost makes it worse that their content is so stale yet they can’t deliver even that. they don’t even need to brainstorm any video ideas. i do watch some of their videos still but end up skipping loads of it just because they keep yakking at the camera, shilling ads, and barely go out and do anything (which is what i watch vlogs for) 🤷‍♀️
Alright I understand critiquing but again it’s the same ish over and over again. Ok so their work ethic sucks - it’s been said in their threads over hundreds of time. My thing is if you guys are not feeling their stuff then back off for a bit because it’s beginning to be repetitive. All I’m saying you guys are still putting money in their pockets watching these stale ass vlogs / videos that is being complained over here and obviously they’re not gonna to get a clue if their numbers are still up and not changing so they are probably thinking “hmmm we are still getting our views - they must like what we are posting” when in fact some of us are not enjoying them. So that’s why I said what I said.

Reactions: 5
Can we discuss this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Won't let me upload a screenshot for some reason but was just looking at the comments on their tiktok on the wagamamauk page and someone has commented that sophia was horrible to them..

• Wow
Reactions: 16
New member by the way 👋 I'm currently stuck in isolation so have been watching a lot of their old videos and it genuinely makes me sad how these girls used to be my absolute fave youtubers. I don't even recognize them anymore! I was watching their video when they gave each other a spray tan and howling and I wish they still did these kinds of videos. I feel like they think they're too good for youtube now that they are doing well with the podcast and unfortunately I don't think we'll ever get them back. I understand people change and 'grow up' but the girls are actually deluded now and have completely lost their personalities so many of us used to love and it's so sad to see. Especially Cinzia.

Reactions: 12
Won't let me upload a screenshot for some reason but was just looking at the comments on their tiktok on the wagamamauk page and someone has commented that sophia was horrible to them..
Yikes …. Well that’s not good 😕 maybe the person caught her at a bad time or something (I’m not trying to make an excuse for Sophia) but there’s always three sides to the story. But then again, someone from a previous thread said that their friend went to school with them and they were like mean girls … so I wouldn’t put it pass them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.