Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it weird that in his full face picture I find him quite unattractive but in the picture she posted where we can only see a tiny bit of him he looks quite fit? 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
It’s because of his outfit idk boys with casual but put together fits do something

It’s because of his outfit idk boys with casual but put together fits do something
And then there’s Sophia looking like a homeless person

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it weird that in his full face picture I find him quite unattractive but in the picture she posted where we can only see a tiny bit of him he looks quite fit? 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
It’s because you can’t see his face hun

• Haha
Reactions: 46
wasn't expecting this!!! do we think they will continue to keep their bfs under wraps just posting pics like this or will they get to the stage where they post full couple pics???
i reckon they're gonna keep doing the soft launches up until the book comes out to get people curious, then they'll get the whole story while having an idea who the boys are if that makes sense :ROFLMAO: probably full reveals a month after that

Reactions: 5
I don't know if this has been mentioned but they said they both met they're boyfriends on Hinge which I found really surprising! They were both actively looking for a man themselves even though they went all anti-men and loVe bEing SingLE on us lmao they're such strange people.

Also can we talk about how dry af their ski tripped looked, they gave us duplicated looks in rented outfits.... the fungus boots took me out too :sick: 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I don't know if this has been mentioned but they said they both met they're boyfriends on Hinge which I found really surprising! They were both actively looking for a man themselves even though they went all anti-men and loVe bEing SingLE on us lmao they're such strange people.

Also can we talk about how dry af their ski tripped looked, they gave us duplicated looks in rented outfits.... the fungus boots took me out too :sick: 😂
They claim to have wanted to be on the dating scene but Aaron is the only person Cinzia spoke to and Sophia has been quite negative about her dating experiences, which shouldn’t matter considering they “weren’t looking”

Reactions: 12
They claim to have wanted to be on the dating scene but Aaron is the only person Cinzia spoke to and Sophia has been quite negative about her dating experiences, which shouldn’t matter considering they “weren’t looking”
Wow imagine being single like two months downloading Hinge, then getting into a relationship with the FIRST person you speak to

Reactions: 23
Cinzia actually has NO shame! For her to posts pics that look so far from what she is, she really doesn't give AF. She's not even slightly embarrassed?

Reactions: 15

@1:00:17 did anyone else catch this? 🤣

miss jenner has these girls in a damn chokehold like do they ever have a bleeping day off smh

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.