Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
No i'm sorry I am LAUGHING there is a bit in the vlog where they're playing wordle and Sophia says "think of literally ANY five-letter word" and there is a DEATHLY silence for literally 10 seconds until one of them just goes '...pasta?' ahahaha could actually hear the brain cells bouncing off the inside of their skulls

• Haha
Reactions: 121

Delilah13

Sophia really ordered a carbonara with no meat and was too scared to send it back when it had double meat - yet is bringing out a book on how to be a girl boss 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

coldbrew

she is literally perfect

I honestly think the girl is so average looking aside from her body?? Also she only looks good here because her skin is quite literally darker than some POC as was pointed out in here

And before anyone says I’m jealous I’m pretty too so

• Haha
Reactions: 96

theweekend

Omg whoever said Sophia gives off stingy energy was so right. In the noodles vid Sophia drinks some oat milk to calm the spice, says it's soothing and passes to Cinzia then snaps "don't waste my oat milk, it's expensive" :sick: Ma'am you're wearing a Rolex

Also how does one 'waste' oat milk that they've actually drunk? Also she's your best friend... and is drinking because she's in pain from the spicey noodles. Yet you're only allowing her a sip? It's fucking oat milk. Sorry I know it's not that deep this has just really given me the ick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

gossipneeded

Just listening to the podcast and I’m sorry but Sophia is so weird. They were talking about if they make a fuss about Valentine’s Day and Sophia said she isn’t bothered about it because her ex has never done anything for it so she just doesn’t expect things from it, but then goes on to say he took her to Paris.. okay babes. Anyway cinzia asks her if she enjoyed that trip and she was just sat laughing with no answer as if to say she didn’t, but she then responded ‘oh it was sweet at the time’ like I’m sorry but she’s so fucking immature. If she was the one who broke up with him as she says why does she continually take the piss and make out it meant nothing to her when it obviously did? Grow up

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

gossipneeded

Honestly I feel like the only things I post on here are from the podcast but I’m literally furious rn. Why do these girls continually talk about contraception when they have no clue about it? As a nurse, hearing people talk crap about this kind of thing scaremongering people basically into taking/trying contraception infuriates me. Of course everyone has different experiences on these things and feelings which are all valid but they give advice on things they’ve not even experienced. From what it sounds like they’ve both only tried the pill - again as a nurse, I agree to some extent the pill can cause a lot of side effects. But equally for some girls it works wonders. Saying how having the coil is ‘agony’ the pill will leave ‘long lasting effects’ if you get the coil it will cause ‘infection, perforation’ etc etc like are they okay? Do they REALISE how many young impressionable people they have following them, who may have thought oh I’m gonna listen to this episode because I want some advice on starting contraception to probably finish the episode thinking oh my god I cannot try anything now because it all sounds horrible. Nothing ticks me off more than people giving advice about medical stuff when they have no proper knowledge or in their case telling other peoples stories so they don’t even have the experience to go off other than the pill. Talk about contraception needs to be encouraged and whilst I used to think it was good they were starting to do that as time has gone on, every time they’ve spoken about it they sound so uneducated and I just want to scream at them how harmful it could be and probably end up causing MORE girls to NOT use contraception, resulting in bigger problems.

ps Sophia suggested the pull out method although she said ‘not that I’d really recommend it’ and started laughing, because the girls bf in the dilemma didn’t want to wear condoms and she couldn’t take the pill for health reasons. There are soooo many avenues to go down other than the pill or condoms. I understand their point that ultimately in terms of contraception condoms aside, it is down to the girl and if anything does happen with it they suffer from it and some men still have misogynistic views on contraception but it does take two to tango and make a baby. Sophia said she’d break up with her bf, as she always advises but we all know if it was actually her she wouldn’t, if he suggested he didn’t like wearing condoms and he’s like a ‘school child’ and immature for saying it’s not fair. She’s such a man hater, how about both parties sit down and have a conversation and research into different types of contraception if the girl doesn’t want the pill and he doesn’t want condoms - there’s so many options. Sorry for the rant, but honestly sometimes their stupidity and ignorance is baffling to me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

tattle420

VIP Member
ngl sophia seems like the blandest, most boring girlfriend ever. i can imagine her barely talking to her partner, not being interested in what he's saying but expecting the world in return. she has no right to talk shit on her exes, it's not like she's a hoot and a half.

Reactions: 67

iamblairwaldorf

Omg whoever said Sophia gives off stingy energy was so right. In the noodles vid Sophia drinks some oat milk to calm the spice, says it's soothing and passes to Cinzia then snaps "don't waste my oat milk, it's expensive" :sick: Ma'am you're wearing a Rolex

Also how does one 'waste' oat milk that they've actually drunk? Also she's your best friend... and is drinking because she's in pain from the spicey noodles. Yet you're only allowing her a sip? It's fucking oat milk. Sorry I know it's not that deep this has just really given me the ick 😂

Yeah also how can you even say it’s expensive? I don’t want to sound mean but these girls spend so much money on Beaty products, clothes and so on how can you consider oat milk expensive when you bff drinks it? I remember in the latest paris vlog Cinzia had this baccarat perfume and Sophia wanted to spray it and cinzia even said to her do more sprays!! In this context I can understand „too expensive“ but definitely not with the oat milk sorry but Sophia is the worst person to be your best friend. Generally cinzia is the more generous of the two and I feel sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 65