Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she'd stop wearing ill fitting tops, she needs to accept she is larger on the top and it looks worse when she trys to squeeze into things
Yes also im sure she looks very weird from the side because there is no support for her breasts

I don’t understand how she feels comfortable. I’m also bigger chested and if I don’t wear a bra or something with good support I just don't feels good

Reactions: 6
what’s happened to Sophie’s house she’s not that long bought ?
How does she afford to live in London and have a mortgage on a house she’s never in 😅

Reactions: 5
what’s happened to Sophie’s house she’s not that long bought ?
How does she afford to live in London and have a mortgage on a house she’s never in 😅
who even knows LMAOOOOO I feel sorry for their accountant they must be nightmare clients

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.