Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obsessed with names Slazenger, Chanel & Lidl can we agree to only call them that loool

Reactions: 20
“sophia? lidia? can one of you come and quickly take a photo of me in the bath for my instagram?? yeah like just the back of my head that’ll look so cool” 🥴 their lifestyle is just so odd, i know many influencers set up pictures like this but for some reason when they do it it’s 10x more obvious that it’s ridiculously staged
All I can imagine when I look at this is the unflushed toilet a few steps away. How do you forget to flush the toilet and why on earth did they include it in the vlog!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All I can imagine when I look at this is the unflushed toilet a few steps away. How do you forget to flush the toilet and why on earth did they include it in the vlog!
Sophia edits the vlog and Sophia comes across as a witch. I just know her breath stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I never watch these anymore cos they do my head in but I’ve just seen a tiktok of theirs on my fyp.. OMG WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO CINZIAS LIPS/ TEETH/ MOUTH????? She reminds me of this creature off Sarah Jayne Adventures
Am I the only one who thinks she just looks more normal and her dissolved filler lips actually suits her?

Reactions: 20
Not Sophia saying in the new podcast if she double barrels her name her initials will be STD 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
jesus those teeth are massivvvve, I wonder if Sophia has made any comments about them hahah

Reactions: 4
I’m still confused as to why they went to a ski resort ??? They should have gone to Iceland like Melissa’s wardrobe

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.