Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so I always had this thought.. why doesn't Cinzia stay at her boyfriend's flat or whatever? If he lives in London and you are coming for two nights then stay with him? Unless he has a roomate

Or is it too cheap and way too ordinary for her
I think he lives in Bromley which is out of London and doesn't fit her aesthetic lol

She did say once that he's an interior designer so probs has a half-decent place...

Reactions: 7
Cinzia's insta makes it seem like she's *desperate* to bare all which doesn't fit her personality one bit. If it wasn't for Instagram rules I'm sure we would have gotten full frontals by now

Reactions: 10
I think he lives in Bromley which is out of London and doesn't fit her aesthetic lol

She did say once that he's an interior designer so probs has a half-decent place...
he probably lives at home also maybe, like normal people can’t afford to rent flats in London on their own so he either lives with flatmates or at home and Cinzia probs doesn’t want to interact with that

Don’t drag me but I kinda love that fit on her. Def can see myself wearing it 🙄 I did love the skirt when Kim wore it initially so I might be biased 😭🤪
I love it too!!! Kim looked incredible and so does cinzia! A simple black body and a leather skirt, can’t go wrong. I think a lot of people take inspo from Kim and Kylie, I don’t find that as strange as they know exactly when they wear something they’ll influence someone to buy it. Does make me wonder how much money are they actually making to be spending 400+ on a skirt

Reactions: 29
Love that fit on Cinzia not everybody could pull it
And what do you mean by copying it’s not a one of a kind skirt and she wore it with a completely different hairstyle and accessories
I mean I also own pieces I saw on others I’m sorry but that’s how shopping is

And what do you mean by copying it’s not a one of a kind skirt and she wore it with a completely different hairstyle and accessories
I mean I also own pieces I saw on others I’m sorry but that’s how shopping is
And that’s why they are called influencers

Reactions: 5
Now she’s onto copying Kim …View attachment 690192View attachment 690193

The skirt costs £475 … if she’s not posting and returning this tit I’m done.
I know cinzia uses extensions but I just can’t believe her hair looks like this with how she treats her hair. How its not all broken off yet I really don’t know, I’d like to believe I haven’t seen her hair in that tight bun as much recently so that might be helping but honestly surprised she’s not bald yet

Reactions: 2
I know cinzia uses extensions but I just can’t believe her hair looks like this with how she treats her hair. How its not all broken off yet I really don’t know, I’d like to believe I haven’t seen her hair in that tight bun as much recently so that might be helping but honestly surprised she’s not bald yet
It is and she says it herself in her recent vlog it’s in the last few seconds if I’m not wrong

Reactions: 2
They’re both influencers yet with cinzia she’s not influencing anyone just being influenced.

I really liked the style on Kim K too but Kim’s wealth is on another level. There’s no way any of Cinzia’s followers could blow £500 on a skirt. Although she styled it differently she could have just copied the style and not just bought the exact piece.

Reactions: 13
They’re both influencers yet with cinzia she’s not influencing anyone just being influenced.

I really liked the style on Kim K too but Kim’s wealth is on another level. There’s no way any of Cinzia’s followers could blow £500 on a skirt. Although she styled it differently she could have just copied the style and not just bought the exact piece.
Saw a comment on the sophiancinzscloset account that said they wished she’d wear more affordable pieces for her fans to afford

It's disgusting lol some may find it not disgusting, but some do find it bodily fluids mixed with blood from your vagina with something going in and out a bit disgusting and I don't blame them at all. It's not immature to think that
Grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 43

I think different! I also loved her pink blazer but I will not spend that much money on it to be jacquemus instead I will go and buy something similar affordable. Also I loved her sequin skirt she wore in April I guess I didn’t buy exactly the same but a similar one from a different brand. The same with this skirt- i can’t afford to go and get it for 500$ so I just get creative and search for a similar one. I’m not that mad when they were expensive things because at the end of the day I love Fashion and I love to see them Style unique pieces. Also I think it’s Good they don’t wear that much of the fast fashion brands!

I think different! I also loved her pink blazer but I will not spend that much money on it to be jacquemus instead I will go and buy something similar affordable. Also I loved her sequin skirt she wore in April I guess I didn’t buy exactly the same but a similar one from a different brand. The same with this skirt- i can’t afford to go and get it for 500$ so I just get creative and search for a similar one. I’m not that mad when they were expensive things because at the end of the day I love Fashion and I love to see them Style unique pieces. Also I think it’s Good they don’t wear that much of the fast fashion brands!
Also it’s a bit weird that some of you guys blame them for being influenced and then go and blame them for not influencing YOU with *affordable* pieces. Just doesn’t make sense to me🤷‍♀️ Pick a side

Reactions: 7
Im grown. Yôu should grow up and accept a difference of opinions and preference in bed. Its okay to not be comfortable with it. Just like its fine if you love it. You know even if doggy style has been popular for example some dont wanna do it. Imagine sayin "grow up and do it". Sex in the end is whats comfortable for u. Seems like u should grow up and stop being tŕiggered by an opinion buddy

Reactions: 12
Why are you lot so judgy about the mask issue? It’s not a requirement anymore. Is it just because you don’t like these girls or are you judgmental of anyone who chooses not to wear a mask now?? Genuine question.
From what I understand I think it’s to do with the fact that they’ve been in taxis without a mask when it was a requirement and just breaking the lockdown rules in general. I think a lot of people are still wearing masks out of respect and maybe it’s coming across as being disrespectful?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.