Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think if they had a fight/some time apart they wouldn’t rekindle their friendship?
Urmmm I’m not sure about this, I defiantly could of seen a big fall out coming with Syd and Ell but with these two I just can’t see them ever falling out (famous last words) I know they may bicker and stuff but I really do think they are genuinely best friends with a deep love and appreciation for each other.

Reactions: 10
If they were to ever split, I can imagine it would be Cinz settling down to have a family (family channel hey) and Sophia getting more involved in marketing/business. Sophia presents herself like Alex Cooper from CHD - basically she edits S+C content so adds more value to the brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Do you think they get jealous on eachother all the time? in a new vlog Cinzia was talking about skin and heavy makeup and Sophia was like not everybody can go out without foundation in a sad/bitchy and we saw that her skin is not clear as Cinzias

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I think Sophia defo reads here. Her pettiness and sly digs towards Cinzia came out of nowhere and has defo increased over the last few months. It was conveniently whilst there was a lot of negativity to Cinzia on here. Especially how she is always saying how messy Cinzia is and stuff now - she always has been messy and dirty, yet Sophia has never mentioned or dropped it in the past, or not as far as I have seen in any videos I’ve watched.

I think she reads here and was so excited and relieved all the posts were about Cinzia and not her and she just ran with it.

Reactions: 30
The first sponsor on the new podcast episode is Missguided? When did they last buy something non designer, never mind Missguided 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you reckon they’ll ever get back in touch with their roots/old content? Or just continue on the way they are (designer, attitude etc)?
I think they've passed a certain point now and they'll never go back..unless they become broke 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think they've passed a certain point now and they'll never go back..unless they become broke 😂
Yeah me too and their whole life is based around an Instagram aesthetic so they don’t actually DO anything. Before they would actually go shopping because they needed something, or on holiday to experience the culture. But now they go to selfridges to take a photo for Instagram or they’ve saw a location on Instagram so they go to take the photo. And because they’re just going to take the photo they don’t actually have anything substantial to film.

Reactions: 21
Yeah me too and their whole life is based around an Instagram aesthetic so they don’t actually DO anything. Before they would actually go shopping because they needed something, or on holiday to experience the culture. But now they go to selfridges to take a photo for Instagram or they’ve saw a location on Instagram so they go to take the photo. And because they’re just going to take the photo they don’t actually have anything substantial to film.
You're right! I remember their skiing vacation where they actually went skiing 😂 this Ibiza vacation was basically them quarantining at 7pines😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You're right! I remember their skiing vacation where they actually went skiing 😂 this Ibiza vacation was basically them quarantining at 7pines😂
If they went skiing now they would just take photos in bikinis on skis like the kardashians and then vlog in the room 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
imagine if they tested positive for the trip back, there’s so many people quarantined on tiktok atm who tested positive for their test back to the U.K. from Ibiza!!😬😬

But I mean it’s not like they’ve actually gone anywhere on this holiday except a sun bed at the pool to catch it really ahahaha….

Reactions: 11
I think Sophia defo reads here. Her pettiness and sly digs towards Cinzia came out of nowhere and has defo increased over the last few months. It was conveniently whilst there was a lot of negativity to Cinzia on here. Especially how she is always saying how messy Cinzia is and stuff now - she always has been messy and dirty, yet Sophia has never mentioned or dropped it in the past, or not as far as I have seen in any videos I’ve watched.

I think she reads here and was so excited and relieved all the posts were about Cinzia and not her and she just ran with it.
This could be the case but they spend so much time together maybe she’s genuinely getting sick of it. And cinzias dynamic must have changed w her new man too

Reactions: 4
their advice is ridiculous a girl said she's meeting her bfs parents for the first time and they said to bring flowers and a bottle of wine for his mum am i the only one who thinks that's so extra and over the top lol where is the need they're not getting married (if she already knew his mum then yeah that's not a weird thing to do but she doesn't even know her haha) my bf would laugh so hard if i did something like that for the first time

Reactions: 25
their advice is ridiculous a girl said she's meeting her bfs parents for the first time and they said to bring flowers and a bottle of wine for his mum am i the only one who thinks that's so extra and over the top lol where is the need they're not getting married (if she already knew his mum then yeah that's not a weird thing to do but she doesn't even know her haha) my bf would laugh so hard if i did something like that for the first time
I think it’s sweet, nice to make an effort with people ☺

Reactions: 50
I think it’s sweet, nice to make an effort with people ☺
I guess it depends entirely on the person because my parents wouldn't expect that from anyone I was dating and would probably think they were trying too hard I think both girls have really good relationships with their mum and their mums would like something like that but I have a really bad relationship with mine and I know she wouldn't like that kind of gesture because she's not a gift kind of person, I also think it's not a necessary thing to do when you don't know someone yet because you can make a good impression without having to spend money on them you know? the girl was obviously stressing and not everyone has the money to do stuff like that but just what I think

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.