Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If another person comes in this thread to comment ‘just been catching up on this thread just want to say I CAN’T believe people are calling Lidia…’ I’m gonna scream. Let’s move on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m a bit confused, are the girls just staying at their hotel all day then going to dinner at night? They’ve not been to O beach or San Antonio or Ibiza old town or anything? Not even a boat trip? 😬

Reactions: 49
I’m a bit confused, are the girls just staying at their hotel all day then going to dinner at night? They’ve not been to O beach or San Antonio or Ibiza old town or anything? Not even a boat trip? 😬
I really don't understand their concept of vacationing. When I go on vacation I basically only sleep at the hotel, I explore places, beaches, shops. I don't really get spending 7000£ to stay in the hotel's pool. Why?

Also, I'm really convinced they return items they purchased just for pics in Ibiza. It's a disgusting behavior.
And, the copycat picnic for Sophia..it's so dumb I would feel offended. Same pics and all. Did they return their personalities too?

Reactions: 50
I really don't understand their concept of vacationing. When I go on vacation I basically only sleep at the hotel, I explore places, beaches, shops. I don't really get spending 7000£ to stay in the hotel's pool. Why?

Also, I'm really convinced they return items they purchased just for pics in Ibiza. It's a disgusting behavior.
And, the copycat picnic for Sophia..it's so dumb I would feel offended. Same pics and all. Did they return their personalities too?
Im sure they think we are stupid🤷🏻‍♀️
BTW

Molly mae arrived at Ibiza for "most exciting shoot ever"!!
Our three girls will explore beautiful ibiza and "accidentally" bump on her at some dinner

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but who forgets to take the tag out of clothing?? That’s just not a thing. To try and return any item of clothing that you’ve been sweating all over is disgusting — never mind a goddamn BIKINI (looking at you Cinzia). They’re absolutely heinous.

Reactions: 63
Im sure they think we are stupid🤷🏻‍♀️
BTW

Molly mae arrived at Ibiza for "most exciting shoot ever"!!
Our three girls will explore beautiful ibiza and "accidentally" bump on her at some dinner

LOL I buy dresses for occasions from asos and hide the tag and then send it back after I’ve worn it im not going to lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s because I’m a broke witch, but at least I’m not buying designer expensive bikinis and then having my coochie in them and sending them back surely you can’t do that? I thought for hygiene purposes?! It’s like they want to flex and show they’ve got money buy wearing expensive tit but then it’s all just a facade for social media and they actually send them it’s so fake!!! So ya’ll broke too or? I would find them so much more relatable if they were honest about it saying they send stuff back all the time but because it’s all just for a fake flex it’s so icky

• Sick
Reactions: 26
LOL I buy dresses for occasions from asos and hide the tag and then send it back after I’ve worn it im not going to lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s because I’m a broke witch, but at least I’m not buying designer expensive bikinis and then having my coochie in them and sending them back surely you can’t do that? I thought for hygiene purposes?! It’s like they want to flex and show they’ve got money buy wearing expensive tit but then it’s all just a facade for social media and they actually send them it’s so fake!!! So ya’ll broke too or? I would find them so much more relatable if they were honest about it saying they send stuff back all the time but because it’s all just for a fake flex it’s so icky
I don't think any companies/brands allow people to return bikinis/underwear. I think its a final sale! Maybe they will try to resell them on Depop or something though 🤢

Reactions: 14
Sorry but buying any clothes and returning after wearing is grim af and not something I’d be proudly sharing, regardless of whether your “coochie” was in them or not…

Just makes a joke of the genuine people who actually use their hard earned money to buy things they like imo

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Sorry but buying any clothes and returning after wearing is grim af and not something I’d be proudly sharing, regardless of whether your “coochie” was in them or not…

Just makes a joke of the genuine people who actually use their hard earned money to buy things they like imo
Tbh i don't se anything wrong in returning dress you wore on idk wedding because i hate when i need to spend money for something i would wear once,especially for weddings where u need to wear litteral gown 😂

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
In the oseree (Cinzia's bikini) website they say "We will gladly accept returns on all items within 14 days from time of shipment for store credit only. Items must be unwashed, unworn and with original tags.We do not offer refunds after 14 days of receipt but are glad to exchange any items or issue a voucher for store credit. Return handling and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping costs are non-refundable."

Honestly, I don't think returning an item after you've used it is correct. If you read the return policy of every retailer, you can see that the item should be unworn to be returned.
I prefer wearing what I already own or go to my mum/friend/sister closet...

Reactions: 23
In the oseree (Cinzia's bikini) website they say "We will gladly accept returns on all items within 14 days from time of shipment for store credit only. Items must be unwashed, unworn and with original tags.We do not offer refunds after 14 days of receipt but are glad to exchange any items or issue a voucher for store credit. Return handling and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping costs are non-refundable."

Honestly, I don't think returning an item after you've used it is correct. If you read the return policy of every retailer, you can see that the item should be unworn to be returned.
I prefer wearing what I already own or go to my mum/friend/sister closet...
I appreciate that, I’m just being honest whether people agree or not is their own personal opinion. I’m a normal person with a normal job and if I’m going to say a wedding where I’ll wear the dress once and never again, then I do send it back. I’m not over consuming clothes like influencers for an IG pic to flex and then returning it.

I was just making a point that if they are returning things then obviously it comes across as a bit fake as they portray this lifestyle that they wear expensive clothes and designer items but obviously are just returning what they can, which is just so fake as it’s not the truth xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I appreciate that, I’m just being honest whether people agree or not is their own personal opinion. I’m a normal person with a normal job and if I’m going to say a wedding where I’ll wear the dress once and never again, then I do send it back. I’m not over consuming clothes like influencers for an IG pic to flex and then returning it.

I was just making a point that if they are returning things then obviously it comes across as a bit fake as they portray this lifestyle that they wear expensive clothes and designer items but obviously are just returning what they can, which is just so fake as it’s not the truth xxx
What would be so horrific about wearing the same nice dress to more than one event?

Reactions: 28
Love spending my money (as a normal person with a normal job too 🤣) on something that’s been worn and returned by someone else and I could of paid a bill too with that cash but y’know…. standard decent human behaviour will have to come first 😂

Reactions: 44
Idk if any of you been to a Balkan,Albanian,Serbian etc wedding🤔
There is a literal stores you can go and borrow dresses and gowns for this type of weddings,you just wash it and return
Kinda rude to be disgusted by this but well everyone has their own opinios

Reactions: 17
There is a literal stores you can go and borrow dresses and gowns for this type of weddings,you just wash it and return
Yeah but I'm guessing these people who return worn clothes aren't washing them before returning them and i doubt the retailer is either 🤢

Reactions: 21

Also fast fashion brands burn returns most of the time. Don’t buy and wear if you can’t afford it outright

It’s only disgusted I guess because there’s no consenting to renting. All for wearing and renting, but if you don’t know you’re buying an item that someone has worn previously it feels a bit of a violation

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.