Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but I'm guessing these people who return worn clothes aren't washing them before returning them and i doubt the retailer is either šŸ¤¢
They do,you need to take it to chemichal wash after wearing it and bring receipts with itšŸ™‚
Prefectly normal thing in my country with i repeat wedding dresses and dresses for this occasion

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I donā€™t think wearing something, pretending you havenā€™t and returning it is fair or hygienic. Thereā€™s eBay, depop, vinted, charity shops, friends, family, hire shops. Iā€™ve received clothing before from brands that have clearly been worn before and itā€™s just wasted my time and money

Reactions: 49
They do,you need to take it to chemichal wash after wearing it and bring receipts with itšŸ™‚
Prefectly normal thing in my country with i repeat wedding dresses and dresses for this occasion
Sorry I was talking about returning bought clothes here, not rented! Rented is so fine, just something about buying clothes and sending them back worn is a bit gross. Places won't refund clothes that have been washed. Sorry if that was confusing! Renting seems like a better option for these girls anyway

Reactions: 11
Renting is a lot different to what these girls do. They pretend they haven't worn the clothes, get pictures in it, sweat and leave their stains on it, and return the clothes to get their money back. That is fraudalent. Renting for weddings etc as you were explaining is so normal haha

The girls are just being sneaky and pretentious :cautious:

Reactions: 28
I didnā€™t mean to cause such controversy here! I feel badšŸ˜­ I was just being honest! Iā€™m not an animal, much to peopleā€™s surprise hahah. I honestly respect all of your opinions!!

Lydia has been posting today^ btw so Iā€™m sure they are staying for a little longer if Iā€™m not wrong, seemed that way earlier xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I didnā€™t mean to cause such controversy here! I feel badšŸ˜­ I was just being honest! Iā€™m not an animal, much to peopleā€™s surprise hahah. I honestly respect all of your opinions!!

Lydia has been posting today^ btw so Iā€™m sure they are staying for a little longer if Iā€™m not wrong, seemed that way earlier xxx
Donā€™t feel bad at all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wish they went home earlier to avoid having to quarantine when they get back, I cba seeing ā€œhome šŸ„ŗšŸ¤ā€ ā€œquarantine things šŸ„ŗšŸ¤ā€ with cinzias messy flat for 10 days straight

Reactions: 16
I wish they went home earlier to avoid having to quarantine when they get back, I cba seeing ā€œhome šŸ„ŗšŸ¤ā€ ā€œquarantine things šŸ„ŗšŸ¤ā€ with cinzias messy flat for 10 days straight
The white hearts kill me honestly. Idk if itā€™s allowed but maybe theyā€™ll quarantine in a hotel in London so they can get their usual food deliveries šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this is the most boring thread ever I can't
ā€œSize 10 isnā€™t chubbyā€ ā€œSize 10 is chubbyā€
ā€œI donā€™t like her boobsā€ ā€œI do like her boobsā€
ā€œI return things after wearingā€ ā€œI donā€™t return things after wearingā€

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Returning worn clothes??? ESPECIALLY in a pandemic? I have no words.

Sorry but I donā€™t think wearing something, pretending you havenā€™t and returning it is fair or hygienic. Thereā€™s eBay, depop, vinted, charity shops, friends, family, hire shops. Iā€™ve received clothing before from brands that have clearly been worn before and itā€™s just wasted my time and money
Sorry I was talking about returning bought clothes here, not rented! Rented is so fine, just something about buying clothes and sending them back worn is a bit gross. Places won't refund clothes that have been washed. Sorry if that was confusing! Renting seems like a better option for these girls anyway
Exactly. Someone else is buying your clothes, assuming they haven't been worn, and are going to treat it as such. (This is why I always wash my new clothes because people can't be trusted)

If you can't afford something, don't buy it. That's life, we gotta live without our means.
Or use an actual renting clothes service.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Haha yess that's what i was trying to say but i guess some people are grossed about renting toošŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø i don't like that they are doing thar especially with bikinid but i was talking about something different

Do you reckon theyā€™ll ever get back in touch with their roots/old content? Or just continue on the way they are (designer, attitude etc)?

Reactions: 5
Do you reckon theyā€™ll ever get back in touch with their roots/old content? Or just continue on the way they are (designer, attitude etc)?
I hope so! I loved their lockdown and pre lockdown content, itā€™s so lazy now. The comments are full of suggestions all the time so I hope they take notice x

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sorry but who forgets to take the tag out of clothing?? Thatā€™s just not a thing. To try and return any item of clothing that youā€™ve been sweating all over is disgusting ā€” never mind a goddamn BIKINI (looking at you Cinzia). Theyā€™re absolutely heinous.
Tbf Iā€™m sooo bad for it, a lady in a restaurant came up to me and told me once and pointed mine out. But if itā€™s their sweaty clothes and theyā€™re returning them thatā€™s rank!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think if they had a fight/some time apart they wouldnā€™t rekindle their friendship?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.