Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's their last night tonight! Don't understand why they didn't fly back before Monday to avoid quarantining if they only stayed for 3 extra days.

Reactions: 8
So if tonight is their last night and they try do the test for release after 5 days, they can take a test on maybe Tuesday? Will they last isolating until then…

Their Ibiza content is so lacklustre, they gassed themselves up for nothing :ROFLMAO:
i used to love their holiday vlogs. this year has been such a let down, it really highlights how much they’ve changed (if it wasn’t obvious enough).

some part of me assumed the old s&c would come out when they were on holiday 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Cinz boobs look more lifted and they both joked about a boob job scenario. Do we think this so why she’s been editing as they were settling post boob reduction/lift etc? 4.02
they’re not even but one probs not strapped up the same in the top? (Like when using boob tape if not taped at the same level they’d be diff)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
how did lounge approve this haul its literally all over the place and is making me a bit stressed 😭 also really want to know what the manager has told them off about !??!?!?

I used to love cinzia so much in the old vids but shes so different in this video ??? like a complete different person

Reactions: 30
how did lounge approve this haul its literally all over the place and is making me a bit stressed 😭 also really want to know what the manager has told them off about !??!?!?

I used to love cinzia so much in the old vids but shes so different in this video ??? like a complete different person
I can’t wait to find out🤣 7pines seems very pretentious and very high class, which no disrespect to the girls as much as they want to come across as wealthy and high class that also means changing your behaviours to match that energy too. I imagine they’ve probably been too loud or been caught maybe filming around the resort? Maybe it’s not allowed? I know Wayne linekar is a regular at 7pines lol so I can imagine it’s full of rich people who probably don’t want to be vlogged or have themselves exposed on camera? Could be totally wrong of course. The girls are loud, quite boisterous and lowkey bulls in a China shop as my mam would say especially cinzia so I just can imagine they’ve probably been told off for maybe the noise or something along those lines. (I’m not being shady btw hahaha, just sadly I know the embarrassment of being told off for laughing with my girls in a hotel before)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Cinz boobs look more lifted and they both joked about a boob job scenario. Do we think this so why she’s been editing as they were settling post boob reduction/lift etc? 4.02
they’re not even but one probs not strapped up the same in the top? (Like when using boob tape if not taped at the same level they’d be diff)
i don’t think so. :/I think tops like this are very lifting in general as you can tie around the neck quite tight and it will do wonders. I have quite larger boobs myself and I wear the triangle bikini tops because I can tie them high and tight which gives such a nice lift. But that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 15
I feel like I’m the only one here who’s getting lowkey bored of these girls. A few threads back, it was quite juicy imo. Our Chinziah bagging a new mans, Sophia being... Sophia. And them moving into a mansion (london) for about 30 seconds. I’ll wait for them to patiently fly back home and maybe tit will go down LOL. This may be a reach, but I want the girls to argue and it to be all over social media lmaooooooo.

How they go out lik this?
sophia u are litterally dirtyyyyyy
Didn’t you know, being a insta baddie means being a dirty witch bts and pristine for the cameraaaaaaaaaa (or insta i should say lolololllll) 🤩

Reactions: 7
is anyone else just confused as to why they're not out partying and going clubbing aha. If you watch their videos from a few years back, they were always going out and getting drunk, and vlogging their nights out. I understand they may have grown out of going out but come on girls you're in Ibiza! Ngl their days just seem pretty boring- taking Instagrams and going out for dinner. I'm just surprised they haven't been out at least once lol

Reactions: 31
is anyone else just confused as to why they're not out partying and going clubbing aha. If you watch their videos from a few years back, they were always going out and getting drunk, and vlogging their nights out. I understand they may have grown out of going out but come on girls you're in Ibiza! Ngl their days just seem pretty boring- taking Instagrams and going out for dinner. I'm just surprised they haven't been out at least once lol
It’s doesn’t make sense! In their later lockdown vlogs (once they were in their new houses and single) they kept saying how they can’t wait to get back in a club and get drunk… yet they don’t seem to have gone out once in Ibiza? I’d be very surprised it’s because coronavirus safety reasons either

Reactions: 18
oh i'm very much done with these girls. haven't watched any of their videos for months now and i just check back in here to see if they've been called out/cancelled for their bullshit and yet i'm disappointed everytime 😭

Reactions: 12
It’s doesn’t make sense! In their later lockdown vlogs (once they were in their new houses and single) they kept saying how they can’t wait to get back in a club and get drunk… yet they don’t seem to have gone out once in Ibiza? I’d be very surprised it’s because coronavirus safety reasons either
I’ll never forget when they went to Miami under the age of 21 and just went to the same restaurant every night 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I know they're being so weird. Why go to Ibiza if you aren't going to experience it? You don't even have to go out and get drunk but at least go and see places? Or go to the nice relaxing parts of ibiza and go to yoga classes or meditation or I don't know just SOMETHING

Reactions: 17
Some people do just like to go on holiday and do nothing - lie by the pool etc, which is fine. I think it’s the contrast between what they say and what they do that is strange. Going on about having a crazy, wild hot girl summer but then doing nothing even close to crazy

Reactions: 68
I think it’s just more the fact they’ve paid so much money to go on holiday in pandemic, paying for tests, paying for a resort like 7pines, and then all they’ve done all day is the exact thing they do when they are in London, just in Ibiza? Lay around all day, took a few pics, and then had dinner at night and repeat. I would understand if they’ve been really busy at home and do so much all the time always on the go and want to straight up relax and unwind but they literally are just doing the exact same things they’d do when they are at home. Not even a beach club or anything? You do you and all that but you’re in Ibiza, there’s so much to do, beach clubs, boat trips, clubs, beaches etc but theyve just stayed at their resort bit weird to me xxx

Also I’ve been laughing at this - to me this ‘🥺’ emoji means cute? Or like awwww so cute? What’s cute about some dead lobster and rice in a massive pan pls give it up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think it’s just more the fact they’ve paid so much money to go on holiday in pandemic, paying for tests, paying for a resort like 7pines, and then all they’ve done all day is the exact thing they do when they are in London, just in Ibiza? Lay around all day, took a few pics, and then had dinner at night and repeat. I would understand if they’ve been really busy at home and do so much all the time always on the go and want to straight up relax and unwind but they literally are just doing the exact same things they’d do when they are at home. Not even a beach club or anything? You do you and all that but you’re in Ibiza, there’s so much to do, beach clubs, boat trips, clubs, beaches etc but theyve just stayed at their resort bit weird to me xxx
Yes, I agree with this. Also, as you're a content creator, it could've been a good opportunity to offer different content to your audience but I'm afraid they cannot really think of something different. All they can do is what they do in Notts, London, Ibiza: instagram pics and dins dins.

Also, if I had to guess why they've been told off by the 7pines manager, I'd say because they're too loud. Remember when they were screaming in the hotel's hallway in London? I think they did something similar and they've been told off. I mean, they're not in Magaluf...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.