Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even imagine what got said in the meeting but something clearly did because the behaviour has changed in 24h. From finding a new place and staying in London, açai bowls every morning and excessive shopping to minimal posts/designer and going back home?🤷🏾‍♀️ I’d love to have been a fly on the wall

• Wow
Reactions: 56
Can someone tell me what’s going on with their management at that lunch? I thought it was just fellow clients they were lunching with - Casper Lee / Joe Sugg.

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me what’s going on with their management at that lunch? I thought it was just fellow clients they were lunching with - Casper Lee / Joe Sugg.
Aren't Caspar and Joe their managers? I thought they owned margravine management...

Reactions: 22
Maybe they just haven’t lined up the next place they’re going to stay yet? I didn’t watch the vlog so I don’t know what exactly they said about staying

Reactions: 7
I think Cinzia has gone home to get her bottom teeth done although I wish she was there to get the top set taken off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 24
Aren't Caspar and Joe their managers? I thought they owned margravine management...
They are with Caspar and Joe’s management and the other lady there was their direct manager they work alongside

Reactions: 2
Can i just say that i like sophia so much more? I understand their dynamic is what made their channel attractive in the first place but sophias style and personality is more aligned w a normal 22 year old?? Idk i just favour her

Reactions: 22
Thats weird sophia is back home maybe their management did tell them to get the hell out of london and get back to ‘normal’ sophia and cinz

Reactions: 13
Maybe they couldn’t find new accommodation that suited their stupid requirements at such late notice. Although I’m hoping they did read the comments on the vlog and had a bit of a reality check

As the rules are changing next week I think airbnbs are going to increase their prices (not that it would matter to them as they’re happy to spend money lol) and are going to be getting booked up so that’s probably something to do with it too

Reactions: 9
Considering they spent over 5k minimum each it looked incredibly boring, all they did was shop and eat in the freezing cold for a whole month it would probs be fun for two days but after that it’s so repetitive and as soon as indoor seating and more places open they go back home, bit tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.