Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

hey guys lurker here hahaha
but this vid literally perfectly describes what's happened to s+c, I found the analysis interesting !!
I've watched the video and it's spot on. The only difference is that they didn't even move to LA, they moved to London and pretended it was LA. Sad.

Reactions: 19
It’s so annoying how they literally don’t read the comments because majority is constructive criticism rather than hate which could really help their channel. I’ve just realised they didn’t even vlog Sophia getting her nipple pierced that would of been funny instead of just vlogging in the bathroom. They use to be really good at showing what they do in a day but now they can’t be fucked to pick up the camera.
They definitely do read the comments- whether they address them or not if a different story.
i recon that their meeting with the management yesterday was serious

Reactions: 14
They definitely do read the comments- whether they address them or not if a different story.
i recon that their meeting with the management yesterday was serious
I don’t think it was at all. They all looked happy and smiling. Plus if it was serious they’d have had it indoors in privacy. I think it’s to discuss the podcast because I think (and lord knows why 🙄) it’s really taking off and they’re making a lot of money from it. Plus I think people think managers are a lot more involved than they really are. 90% of what a manager does is facilitate deals. They’re not really there to tell the influencer how to conduct themselves online. The only way their manager would care about their negative comments if it would affect their brand deals on the channel (which it won’t).

Reactions: 23
I’m watching vlogs from 4 years ago and it’s shocking to see how they genuinely had personalities and liked each other. Cinzia was so gorgeous and unique with short curled hair. Now she looks like everyone else

Reactions: 14
Cinzia has posted tgb Instagram and is posting a little on it, she does this everytime they’re going to release something. (she’s never consistent with it only posts for themselves, shock) could it be the nikki studios collab? What do we think?
0DFD8FAA-E31F-4E25-A777-A8A87CC32008.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Listening to today’s podcast made me want to know what Christian’s ex before Sophia looks like...

Reactions: 11
They’ve not been posting a much the last day or two.. maybe management telling them to lay low for a while

Reactions: 7
EBB74FBA-EBC6-406F-A299-9B02F46B10C1.png

Laughed out loud at this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It’s s + c down to a tee atm
Slightly heartbroken at the statement kicks and denim jackets bit though

Reactions: 26
Sorry but the way Sophia cinzia and Lidia say the word necklace really triggers me 😂😂😂 I’ve literally never heard anyone say it like that BUT them 3 (sorry dead random just watching Lidias LA vlog from feb last year) I would say the girls were even likeable and relate-able THEN it really is in the last year they’ve just gone into a downward spiral

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but the way Sophia cinzia and Lidia say the word necklace really triggers me 😂😂😂 I’ve literally never heard anyone say it like that BUT them 3 (sorry dead random just watching Lidias LA vlog from feb last year) I would say the girls were even likeable and relate-able THEN it really is in the last year they’ve just gone into a downward spiral
I’m 20 mins away from Notts and a lot of people say it like that here, I’ll admit it sounds horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can appreciate them not deleting the negative comments they’re getting unlike some other influences...👀

Reactions: 3
Omg Im at the exact point where she’s discussing this
Ooooh do you have a time stamp? I involve myself in anything to do with Christian 🥲

Ooooh do you have a time stamp? I involve myself in anything to do with Christian 🥲
I’ve started listening and omg how do these girls have a successful podcast. Only 15 minutes in and so far Cinzia has farted, her nipple has fallen out of her top and she’s screaming, she keeps saying “innit” and “summing” (got that from Sophia 🤢) they don’t even edit out her constant snotty sniffing up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

I’ve started listening and omg how do these girls have a successful podcast. Only 15 minutes in and so far Cinzia has farted, her nipple has fallen out of her top and she’s screaming, she keeps saying “innit” and “summing” (got that from Sophia 🤢) they don’t even edit out her constant snotty sniffing up.
They don't edit it out because people are listening/watching anyway. That's the same reason why they don't put any effort in their videos. They don't care about it, they only care about the money they get from it and they're getting it anyway.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.