Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching vlogs from 4 years ago and it’s shocking to see how they genuinely had personalities and liked each other. Cinzia was so gorgeous and unique with short curled hair. Now she looks like everyone else
See personally I don’t really care if people get surgery or do this and that to themselves as long as they’re open about it and don’t act like it’s the natural them. All people want to do is fit in I suppose. I do have an issue with how people change though in regards to personalities though. Like I’ve said before I don’t think sophia knows how to come out of her shell now with how cinzia is. There always seems to be tension between them such as dagger eyes or eye rolls from sophia. Their bond just doesn’t seem what it used to be. I don’t think they can be honest with each other about what really irritates them. Come on if my friend was like that I would be irked so bad. I feel like it’s all becoming much more visible to viewers.

Reactions: 13
think the other ladies were right about that meeting being a little intervention then.. to post more regularly and to sack Joe, lets see how this vlog turns out 🤔

Reactions: 34
Can someone give the Christian tea please 😂
It was the topic “would you want to know who your current boyfriends exes are/what they look like etc” and Sophia said it was hard for her when she started dating Christian because she knew his ex. I assume this was through work? But she said she knew her/ knew how they interacted with each other etc. It wasn’t very interesting.

Reactions: 14
I really hope they discuss the negative comments on this new video and hopefully with sophias editing it will feel like old times, i’m not ready to give up on them yet

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really hope they discuss the negative comments on this new video and hopefully with sophias editing it will feel like old times, i’m not ready to give up on them yet
They’ll deffo just say “you guys love my editing so we’re going back to that we hear you galsssss” and ignore the other comments like that was the only issue lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 49
would love if they did a video sitting down explaining why they have had each work done to their face and related it to insecurities/societal pressure/etc. if they sat down and said they were consumed about more money, felt they need to copy everything as they have no mind of their own etc. would love that if they actually spoke about this, took some steps back and came back like old times. just imagine lol

Reactions: 43
omg did they sack their editor ???? do you think they will mention and acknowledge the comments in the new video ??? 🤨 i hope so but im not sure lol
9B2C05B2-6BC9-4074-A07C-49465025F4E1.png

also, sophia looks so nice here. this is my fave style of hers! this and the white suit have been her best looks in a long time imo :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
omg did they sack their editor ???? do you think they will mention and acknowledge the comments in the new video ??? 🤨 i hope so but im not sure lolView attachment 571054

also, sophia looks so nice here. this is my fave style of hers! this and the white suit have been her best looks in a long time imo :)
I was about to post this outfit I actually love beige colours and neutrals ( obvs Zara ) but I would wear this outfit myself!! Wish soph would stick to this style !

Reactions: 10
They’ll deffo just say “you guys love my editing so we’re going back to that we hear you galsssss” and ignore the other comments like that was the only issue lmao
Literally. I think they’ll put all the negative comments down to the editing and not the actual content.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am actually holding out hope they can take the constructive criticism on board and deliver. It’ll show maturity and get some of my respect.

Reactions: 17
soooo they're back right before the rules change and you can actually sit inside and do fun things in London??? yeah sure they're happy to be back in notts lol

Reactions: 37
soooo they're back right before the rules change and you can actually sit inside and do fun things in London??? yeah sure they're happy to be back in notts lol
what odd behaviour…
Wonder how long it will last considering cinz boyf is based in london

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.