Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it. Why are people on here waiting on performative action from either s+c. There’s literally bigger fish to fry if you actually care about what’s going on.
trust me sis, I don’t think anyone here is holding their breath for this one.

Reactions: 1
Long term ‘fan’ here since before Sophia was even 18....I actually feel like S&C peaked in 2018. For me they became less relatable when they first started purchasing all the designer handbags and trainers. They then started working with House of CB a lot, considering the majority of their fan base are students/younger people, they must’ve been aware that the average girl can’t afford a House of CB dress for every night out? From then on I’ve remained subscribed because I adored and misssed the girls they used to be/ fun videos I used to just chill watching. I can no longer relate at all... you can’t even use their insta for outfit inspo when you can’t even wear that tit out the house... it’s 12 degrees max?!

Reactions: 42
Sorry but cinzias teeth are cracking me up. It's sad how she's ruined her face but I can't stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Put your crusty trotters away cinz, no one wants to see them when they open up insta
1480116D-3971-4BA9-88B4-8FE582CDE643.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
So if they’re staying in London what the hell are they doing about their new properties in Notts?? Soo pointless

Reactions: 21
Apologies if this has already been posted but...new in on BoohooView attachment 569947
I was thinking maybe this is their merch, but it got sold on to Boohoo instead since they no longer used it? Or is this not?

I don't think they design and make their merch. Thought it was bought from a wholesalers and sold on a their own. So it's not really theirs anyway? I have no idea though, just guessing.

Reactions: 12
Wow!! Did she actually spend £430 to copy Kylie??
24913DF4-97F0-4662-8B96-5C13D7FDA7E3.png
98FBA68D-881F-4FFD-885E-FE04A6B677BB.png

So if they’re staying in London what the hell are they doing about their new properties in Notts?? Soo pointless
Imagine affording a mortgage, £1000 a month for Airbnb, eating out 24/7 and designer clothes all for just chatting shite!

• Sick
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.