Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here, for some reason I used to find Sophia a little, snobby? but shes actually very sweet. And I used to think Cinzia was hilarious but now she just seems so self absorbed :/
Very new to tattle and usually just a lurker, but I’ve always preferred cinzia to Sophia. I think Sophia comes across very unlikeable and snobby bevause she can never get a word in edge ways and her personality can’t come across because of how unbearably loud and boisterous cinzia is. Whereas now I’m picking up on how quiet Sophia is and how talked over she is. It’s a shame.

Reactions: 28
Sophia posted hers 24 hrs ago - you’re telling me in that whole 24 hours where they are living together cinzia didn’t a) see her story b) talk about what’s happening in Palestine with Sophia? Why didn’t she post it then?
Can guarantee that this did NOT happen. In what world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t get it. Why are people on here waiting on performative action from either s+c. There’s literally bigger fish to fry if you actually care about what’s going on.
I think people are just commenting on it because it’s something that s and c have done and it’s an s and c thread. I don’t think it’s commenting on the subject as a whole rather just how the girls relate to it.

Reactions: 13
Genuinely love her content and look forward to her uploads tbh. So much more interesting
same! I mean sometimes she can be a bit repetitive but it can’t be helped with lockdown etc she’s really done the best she can! She grates on me sometimes but I feel like she does really make an effort with her you tube content and is a lot more interesting!

Reactions: 9
I really don’t know how Sophia copes with Cinzia - (also not saying Sophia is great) but oh my god Cinzia is so annoying, she loves the sound of her own voice!!!

Reactions: 27
I don’t get it. Why are people on here waiting on performative action from either s+c. There’s literally bigger fish to fry if you actually care about what’s going on.
I'm not sure what you mean 'waiting on performative action'... no one is doing that, we are all just maybe sad and disappointed that they obviously have such a huge reach and they clearly don't have an opinion to rub together between them on ANYTHING

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why we’re not allowed to ask them to speak out about world issues and also critique what they say?

Reactions: 21
as someone who works for a palestinian charity, and used to live there - it actually angers me seeing them even post about it lol we do not need them to post about it.

Reactions: 12
I really don’t know how Sophia copes with Cinzia - (also not saying Sophia is great) but oh my god Cinzia is so annoying, she loves the sound of her own voice!!!
Also cinzia is literally always on her phone it must drive her insane

Reactions: 10
as someone who works for a palestinian charity, and used to live there - it actually angers me seeing them even post about it lol we do not need them to post about it.
This is exactly what I'm trying to get across... it irritates me when I see people like, "can't believe someone hasn't spoken up about so-and-so"... I get it, but the emphasis shouldn't be on whether someone has acknowledged it but whether they have actually acknowledged it in a meaningful way. What is honestly the point in sharing something totally empty and useless, just to appease the angry people in their DMs saying WHY HAVEN'T YOU SAID ANYTHING?! does my head in. Seen it all year since BLM, Sarah Everard, Asian hate crime and now this new 'trend' to care about for 48hrs and then never mention again. It's the bloody black squares all over again, means absolutely nothing and I'd rather just see them take a few hrs off social media to reflect on..well, anything

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t understand why we’re not allowed to ask them to speak out about world issues and also critique what they say?
But why would you be asking them when they don’t have an open on runway shows let alone world news?
Ask someone who can actually give a considered an accurate take on what’s going on not a fashion blogger.

Reactions: 2
I guess becuase you don't have to be an expert on any of these things to show a little humanity and willingness to educate yourself? I don't think anyone is hoping to get all their current affair news from S&C's instagram page (at least I hope not) but as members of society with an enormous reach, it would be nice to see them using a platform for SOMETHING good?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It annoys me too, because it's fake. They do a lot of acting on IG, as we already know. Everything is a facade.

Although I do agree with the person above who says they should use their platform for good. But I would also rather they do so when they truly cared.. not because they want to keep the followers.

Reactions: 11
I've personally given up on expecting people to post about certain issues because it becomes a box ticking exercise.

If it was really so important, those calling for awareness wouldn't wait until it was mainstream news, they'd want constant discussion which you just can't expect from all people.

There are many things happening around the world. The Palestinian news is the latest event over a long history. If they weren't informed about the plight of Palestinian people 12 months ago, I don't care for them to speak about it today.

I think the attitude from their management is just ‘don’t post in a while and people will forget and stop commenting’ you see the same from Gleam-managed influencers as well. It’s honestly so unprofessional and really does hammer the message home that they forget that this is their JOB
Honestly, Beyonce is one of the few public figures who can get away with not engaging with fans on social media but even she'll still respond in some way through her songs, what she says at concerts or in her photos. Adele too. But those ladies have more talent in their baby fingernail than Who do S&C think they are?! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lmao and now Lidia has posted the exact same info graphics to her stories, like I'm sorry but it's FAKE, in my opinion I'd rather them keep their gobs shut than repost stuff just to avoid a scandal and avoid backlash. If they don't care then I'd rather them show their true colours instead of appeasing their audience with the bare bleeping minimum, which seems to be their motto these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
But why would you be asking them when they don’t have an open on runway shows let alone world news?
Ask someone who can actually give a considered an accurate take on what’s going on not a fashion blogger.
It’s just not how I see things, I believe everyone has a responsibility to educate themselves on world issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have you guys ever seen those fake teeth pageant girls use to wear in toddlers and tiaras that’s what her teeth look like to me.

But I agree with people saying that they should stop expecting s and c to post about political topics and the issues going on today. These post are literally just lazy and aesthetic activism. People won’t even read the post but just share to act like they care if they would of taken the information they read and spoke about the issue on stories or listed some charities or funds to donate to in their bios that would be more impactful. I would rather them say nothing than do this half arsed activism.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.