Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0B61AA7F-92DB-44FF-9A20-6EC886742139.jpeg
625CB600-2002-434A-8269-251552E980D9.jpeg

Ik we keep talking about the teeth but what the actual duck It looks like a mouthguard
Also someone tell her buns don’t suit everyone she looks so different to her insta pictures it actually pisses me off and it’s in black and white so she’ll look worse if it wasn’t
2E4ADF07-C6C9-4725-BE3B-EDB969B7EAB3.png
3BD8CA4A-B860-4E96-A893-CB71477CDD9E.png

Reactions: 20
View attachment 569569View attachment 569570
Ik we keep talking about the teeth but what the actual duck It looks like a mouthguard
Also someone tell her buns don’t suit everyone she looks so different to her insta pictures it actually pisses me off and it’s in black and white so she’ll look worse if it wasn’t View attachment 569571View attachment 569572
Sophia looked her in the eye and told her they look really natural she’s a fake friend bye

• Haha
Reactions: 72
If her teeth look THAT bad in photos imagine in person?? Still cant believe she let herself go like this :(

Reactions: 15
Just looking at the comments on the vlog again and wow they’ve actually popped off. I’m glad so many other people are finally seeing how slack they are these days. But of course they won’t pay any attention to the feedback

Attachments

Reactions: 40
Gonna go London next weekend, anyone know which Harry’s they go to?🤣

Reactions: 8
It annoys me seeing so many people ask where they got what they’re wearing or where they are, knowing that they’re never ever going to reply lol

Reactions: 12
To be fair to Cinzia, I think its pretty obvious she doesn’t like her new teeth. She was barely smiling at all in the vlog and seems to be trying to hide them.
Oh well that’s what you get when you try to channel Ross. 😂

Reactions: 17
It annoys me seeing so many people ask where they got what they’re wearing or where they are, knowing that they’re never ever going to reply lol
They do this all the time and I'm thinking how can you blatantly ignore when people want to know, as if they have to keep it to themselves, or don't want others knowing. Clothing, hotels, restaurants, they could put people on to stuff. They hardly ever reply in their comments when people ask, and I don't get why they don't just link things in the description box on their YouTube too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Probably a bit late to the game but I only just watched their most recent vlog and oh myyy..
Cinzias TEETH if you can even call them that.. they look horrendous she has actually ruined her whole face with them.. at the beginning of the vlog I was actually thinking how pretty she looked but the teeth have just completely changed her appearance 😬
Also how long do we need to watch her scrape her hair back into those stupid ponytails / buns it’s actually painful to watch.. about as painful as how rude and interruptive she is when Sophia is trying to talk 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I just googled and luckily for Cinzia, composite bonding is reversible, so it says. If that is what she got, she can take them off or shave it down to fit her mouth better. I can't see her keeping it this way.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.