Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinzia has just posted about Palestine. Does seem like they may be reading threads lately

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think they’re gonna ignore all the comments until it goes away tbh, feel like that’s how they’ve handled situations before by not addressing it & just carrying on hoping people will forget

Reactions: 41
They are so out of touch with reality and their audience, like they don't interact with their viewers, let alone address the comments about the new editing (constructive criticism girls)...

Reactions: 13
They are giving their 'best' to IG. While giving their scraps to their podcast, merch and YouTube. IG alone is not sustainable income. What if IG as a platform declines? Or things change and the money made on IG is no longer good? They have no business acumen.

Reactions: 12
i do normally agree with what people say in here but srsly you were all complaining yesterday that cinzia hadn’t posted anything but now you’re complaining that she has? If the girls did read on this thread, do you think they are going to take anything from it when you criticise everything, especially when it was just yesterday cinzia was criticised for not posting about Palestine, yet now she has she’s being slagged for that. Yes fair enough you might think she hasn’t read it properly and that may be the case - but there’s nothing proving that. And even so, at least she’s sharing SOMETHING, she has 416K followers so she is raising awareness to others at least, who might then read from her story and could share themselves. Sorry I just had to say as I think it’s a bit ridiculous how some people go on here. I know you only want to see the bad in the girls at the minute but if you criticise her for doing what you criticised her from not doing, what is your point?

Reactions: 79
i do normally agree with what people say in here but srsly you were all complaining yesterday that cinzia hadn’t posted anything but now you’re complaining that she has? If the girls did read on this thread, do you think they are going to take anything from it when you criticise everything, especially when it was just yesterday cinzia was criticised for not posting about Palestine, yet now she has she’s being slagged for that. Yes fair enough you might think she hasn’t read it properly and that may be the case - but there’s nothing proving that. And even so, at least she’s sharing SOMETHING, she has 416K followers so she is raising awareness to others at least, who might then read from her story and could share themselves. Sorry I just had to say as I think it’s a bit ridiculous how some people go on here. I know you only want to see the bad in the girls at the minute but if you criticise her for doing what you criticised her from not doing, what is your point?
Sophia posted hers 24 hrs ago - you’re telling me in that whole 24 hours where they are living together cinzia didn’t a) see her story b) talk about what’s happening in Palestine with Sophia? Why didn’t she post it then?

Cinzia posted it because NOW all the other influencers have posted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
and to the people that think “it’s only 24hrs she literally posted it the next day”.

Cinzia would’ve heard about this before, probably felt a type of way about it ( I hope ) but not enough so to disturb her insta story feed - she would’ve carried on her evening like normal. Then woke up and realised today that she looks like an ignorant dumb girl after seeing that everyone else has posted it.

I think Sophia also posted it also because other influences have posted about it..
The fact Sophia posted it yesterday shows that cinzia would’ve seen it but still didn’t share it until the next day (after being influence by iNfLuEnCeRs to share it lol).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sophia posted hers 24 hrs ago - you’re telling me in that whole 24 hours where they are living together cinzia didn’t a) see her story b) talk about what’s happening in Palestine with Sophia? Why didn’t she post it then?

and to the people that think “it’s only 24hrs she literally posted it the next day”.

Cinzia would’ve heard about this before, probably felt a type of way about it ( I hope ) but not enough so to disturb her insta story feed - she would’ve carried on her evening like normal. Then woke up and realised today that she looks like an ignorant dumb girl after seeing that everyone else has posted it.

The fact Sophia posted it yesterday shows that cinzia would’ve seen it but still didn’t share it until the next day (after being influence by iNfLuEnCeRs to share it lol).

AMEN. I have to agree with you. I don't personally think they have the means to even understand what is happening in Palestine. I mean, these are the same girls who thought Scotland was not part of the UK...
With that being said, they still post something to quite a consistent audience so that's good. I just wish influencer (not just them) would do more than simply click on repost but I guess there's nothing we can do about it. In Italy we say "se non c'è, non ci si mette" (something like "if it is not there, it will not be put there")

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was just a passing comment chill. I also never said it wasn’t a good thing that she posted? Sorry if it wasn’t aimed at me but you didn’t reply to anyone

Reactions: 1

I’m sorry but what huge of an impact from cinzia posting a few slides actually make? Like ok spreading awareness but what does people clicking through stories and seeing the same post actually achieve. Is it doing anything? It would make more sense if you were complaining that they hadn’t donated or signed petitions. And if cinzia’a story has pushed people to donate/sign petitions, what difference does it make if that was yesterday or today? Performative activism tbh that you all care more about a quick story share than looking into whether s / c have donated or signed petitions. Which actually DO something. You want something to complain about and when you can’t find it you nit pick at everything and look like hypocrites bye.

It was just a passing comment chill. I also never said it wasn’t a good thing that she posted? Sorry if it wasn’t aimed at me but you didn’t reply to anyone
It wasn’t exactly aimed towards anyone or you, I just saw ppl complaining about her posting the stories when it was only yesterday I read here it was being complained about that she hadn’t posted which to me is hypocritical and it annoyed me

Reactions: 5
I think they’re gonna ignore all the comments until it goes away tbh, feel like that’s how they’ve handled situations before by not addressing it & just carrying on hoping people will forget
I think the attitude from their management is just ‘don’t post in a while and people will forget and stop commenting’ you see the same from Gleam-managed influencers as well. It’s honestly so unprofessional and really does hammer the message home that they forget that this is their JOB

Reactions: 13
But we were all literally saying yesterday it's performative? We all said it's the absolute bare minimum from Soph and even less from Cinzia.. no ones changed their tune or is being hypocritical, we're all still saying that now?

It's not a "damned if they do, damned if they dont" situation cos they could just do a little mental work of their own to bring awareness and I'm sure people (I personally, anyway) would be grateful.

You're directing your anger in the wrong place, we're trying to hold them to a high standard but it keeps being proven they care about literally nothing except what directly affects them, which is a gross and privileged mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
just watching Lidias most recent vlog and how awkward when Lidia is creating better content than Sophia and Cinzia

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but what huge of an impact from cinzia posting a few slides actually make? Like ok spreading awareness but what does people clicking through stories and seeing the same post actually achieve. Is it doing anything? It would make more sense if you were complaining that they hadn’t donated or signed petitions. And if cinzia’a story has pushed people to donate/sign petitions, what difference does it make if that was yesterday or today? Performative activism tbh that you all care more about a quick story share than looking into whether s / c have donated or signed petitions. Which actually DO something. You want something to complain about and when you can’t find it you nit pick at everything and look like hypocrites bye.
Sharing the story is performative just like ciemme25 said above we are not expecting much to come from them sharing a a post on their story’s - but the small impact it does have aka: their younger impressionable audience seeing their fav YouTuber’s standing on the right side of history DOES matter. That post shows what their views are on the issue and as influencers I know they don’t have to do it but I certainly appreciate it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get it. Why are people on here waiting on performative action from either s+c. There’s literally bigger fish to fry if you actually care about what’s going on.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.