Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also said they filmed the get ready but they’re not posting it coz they didn’t think it was good

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Is it just me that thinks Cinzia’s more insecure than ever before? Never heard her doubt herself and the way she looks as much as in this vlog. One procedure will lead to another and another. These girls are on a complete downward spiral. Sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 78
Cinzia questioning why she has broken hairs and then proceeding to take ten minutes to scrape her hair back into the worlds sleekest ponytail

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Cinzias teeth are RIDICULOUS. Absolutely ruined, shes so naturally beautiful but she’s going down the wrong path and it’s sad to see

Reactions: 29
Is it only me that found it a bit weird/rude how they took the mick out of lidia when she wasn’t even there lol feel like it wasn’t needed in the vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cinzia’s teeth literally look like cartoons😬.

Essentially an hour+ of them just in the bathroom lol!
It used to feel like we knew these girls!! Now they are so superficial.

Reactions: 15
The fact that they are reaching 10 mil downloads on the pod and they haven't even been like " thanks guys for your support " or anything like that, even when cinz became verified, they just don't seem to care about their audience !!
They were so unenthusiastic about it too. They were so animated and excited about getting free Elemis cleansing balms. Yet, without our downloads and views, they wouldn't be getting free things, would they?!

Reactions: 17
Another vlog and another failure from cinzia to post it on her Instagram story. It’s so obvious she doesn’t give a tit about youtube anymore I wish she’d come out and say it to be honest.

Reactions: 23
I got to one hour 14 mins without pausing and running to here but I just couldn’t cope any longer when sophia said “I know lockdown is over but...” when referring to the people upstairs having a party. They’re just so out of touch with reality to think that having a party is still ok????

Reactions: 28
it’s the towel stains like that look like actual human tit and the wonky over filled lips for meeeee 🤮

B191A0E3-A4B1-48BD-8629-550028857B5A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Not gonna lie if they are staying in London then lol good luck. It’s very expensive and their money will run out quickly. There’s a reason even people like molly mae don’t live in London. Let them go broke chasing a lifestyle that doesn’t exist unless you’re literally a comfortable millionaire. I found out about these girls 3 months ago and I can’t believe how much they’ve changed I can’t even imagine how it felt for most of you. I put their old vlogs on whilst cleaning and I was shocked at how much more likeable they were. If they are going to abandon what made them who they are(the fans), then let it blow up in their face. It’s what they deserve at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Halfway through the vlog and so far, it's mostly just them getting ready to go out and asking each other what to wear or do with their hair. It's not much substance... the conversations are dry too.

Edit: And I'm 52 minutes in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Can someone time stamp where they said they’re staying in London? I think I missed that bit, thank you!! x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.