Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
Right! I just want to say how dangerous it would be for two young women walking around London by themselves like that. I hope their followers know kyLIE(sorry can’t help myself) only gets away with wearing such outfits because she’s not walking around the streets and she has security that’s willing to die for her. So irresponsible to imply to their young naive sheep followers that it’s safe and normal to be out dressed like that.

yes I wish women could wear whatever they want but we have to be realistic! I hope everyone is being careful because I’d hate for some women to get themselves into a horrible situation because they think that’s what all the cool girls are doing! Please be safe everyone
Sorry but I completely disagree with you.
I could walk the streets in a bikini and it gives no reason for anyone to say anything to me. Views like the one you have puts victims at blame for what happened to them- which shouldn’t be the case

• Heart
Reactions: 108

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210506_173400.jpg
Screenshot_20210506_173411.jpg
Screenshot_20210506_173344.jpg
Screenshot_20210506_173334.jpg

These outfits were one realistic, and two where they were 🔥 simple really worked better for them. Sophia had a girl next door vibe about her which suited her more than insta baddie, and Cinzia and the bob was serving, giving wayyy more than now. It felt more effortless compared to now. When they played to their strengths it was 👌🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 107

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Listening to Single Files. Sophia talking about wanting to date outside her type and how she hates her type. To translate: she’s over the white Chelsea boys though that’s what she likes at heart, and is trying out black guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 89

teastains24

Chatty Member
Right! I just want to say how dangerous it would be for two young women walking around London by themselves like that. I hope their followers know kyLIE(sorry can’t help myself) only gets away with wearing such outfits because she’s not walking around the streets and she has security that’s willing to die for her. So irresponsible to imply to their young naive sheep followers that it’s safe and normal to be out dressed like that.

yes I wish women could wear whatever they want but we have to be realistic! I hope everyone is being careful because I’d hate for some women to get themselves into a horrible situation because they think that’s what all the cool girls are doing! Please be safe everyone
Girl this ain’t it. We shouldn’t place the responsibility on women to dress in a certain way in order to avoid predatory men from sexually harassing us. That’s on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

teastains24

Chatty Member
Is it just me that thinks Cinzia’s more insecure than ever before? Never heard her doubt herself and the way she looks as much as in this vlog. One procedure will lead to another and another. These girls are on a complete downward spiral. Sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 78

djjazzyjeff

“Jamal” clearly has absolutely no evidence whatsoever and is definitely just Lewis tryin to stay relevant LOL

In other news, I just had to say it 🤪
1708E141-0694-45AB-8D26-325723D27988.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76