Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think it’s just cause Sophia noise is less pointy head on? It doesn’t look like cheek filler

Maybe it’s because I’m on my period but WHY did I start tearing up watching the new vlog. I genuinely feel so sad that the girls are so pretentious now🥲🥲🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yeah I think Sophia definitely had cheek filler her face looks lifted and her checks look higher than before cinz probs rubbed off on her

Reactions: 14
Watching the vlog and about 15 mins ish in Sophia was like “we’ve just finished filming a get ready with me” so where is that??

Reactions: 32
cinzia is sat at dinner in a big hoodie and denim jacket... slightly less stylish than what they show on Instagram

Reactions: 28
I think they’re putting like 12/13 ads in to compensate for uploading so randomly- they’ve got to support this ridiculous lifestyle somehow 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 30
The fact that they are reaching 10 mil downloads on the pod and they haven't even been like " thanks guys for your support " or anything like that, even when cinz became verified, they just don't seem to care about their audience !!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
699AE09C-7C2F-4FA3-88E9-BEEA7BD755DF.jpeg
I’m sorry but they just push her top lip out even more and gives her a goofy look 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.