Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @testycall for claiming the title 👏🏽 I had to edit slightly so it would fit!

Onto thread #17 now, good effort ladies 💅🏽 here’s a rundown of what’s been going on ...

• Cinzia returned to Nottingham for either a few hours or an evening, she then returned to London to debut her NEW TEETH, could sadly be compared to the likes of donkey from shrek 🥴
  • Contrary to popular belief that the girls ✨hate men✨, both confirmed they’ve been on dates. Sophia’s a first date, Cinzia’s was not, leading to speculation she broke previous lockdown rules to meet our man Aaron the interior designer / selfridges regular. He has since made his Instagram private, however our fellow tattlers followed him early on so we won’t miss a thing 🙏🏽
  • Since then, Cinzia has posted numerous stories out for dinner without Sophia. We are convinced she is basically in a new relationship 🥺 *HGS sobs*
  • They have hired a new editor called Joe and his editing isn’t really the one, cue a few cringe on screen animations
  • They continue to frequent their carousel of 3/4 restaurants - it could be said they are keeping Harry’s Bar and sticks n sushi afloat in these uneasy times
  • The podcast is still a mess
  • We continue to be flabbergasted by the amount of money they spend doing nothing. Not sure they’ve done anything productive / what couldn’t be done from home since being in London
  • Facetune remains the 3rd person in their friendship and it’s becoming more concerning that they’re using it to the extreme even after spending thousands on teeth / surgery / fillers
  • As the sun sets on their third week in London, what will week 4 have in store? Stay tuned for a further dose of açai, Facetune, black cabs and the 🥺🥺 emoji!

Please quote if I’ve missed anything! 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
well they fit in nicely with naomi & summer genes, hattie bourn and the rest of their fave black fetishizing influencers now, don't they

it's just one tiny step closer to being kylie, isn't it cinz. aww 🥺🤎

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Wait guys do the girls not have a wiki on here? If not one needs to be made

Reactions: 16
Major cringefest how the girls keep tagging London in every. single. picture. on their feed!! they're not even ashamed to look like tourists 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can someone fill me in about C’s new man, maybe a pic? And also her teeth? I’ve not seen them on her insta

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Sophia edits her waist! in their try on vids we can clearly see she’s naturally shaped like that. I’ve heard from instagrammers like busybeecarys that the Instagram app distorts some pics which makes edges of things blurry! She even showed proof. I definitely don’t think Sophia edits her waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Sophia edits her waist! in their try on vids we can clearly see she’s naturally shaped like that. I’ve heard from instagrammers like busybeecarys that the Instagram app distorts some pics which makes edges of things blurry! She even showed proof. I definitely don’t think Sophia edits her waist.
that’s the thing, she already has an amazing body, she has a naturally small waist but u can see she’s edited her recent photos, u literally cant miss the dodgy wonky lines

Reactions: 35
DCFE34BA-2FA0-4BE1-A502-3F6B40F2F3D0.jpeg

ok babe look at the distorted wall and get back to me x

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Can someone fill me in about C’s new man, maybe a pic? And also her teeth? I’ve not seen them on her insta
her new man is called Aaron, apparently "interior designer" but his business insta is dead.. has gone private on insta since we've discovered him👀 probably from London and Cinzia has been liking all of his Depop, don't know why haha
and also a pic from her new dentures teeth

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Not the tree and kerb /curb warping at different angles in the last three of sophia’s stories :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.