Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hello girlies, i swear i was caught up last night but i've just read through about 20 pages 🤣

- i've only watched parts of the vlog mainly to see the teeth in action. she really should just get the bottoms done too because they look RIDICULOUS

- sophia's face looks off and its bugging me, i think its cheek filler but her forehead looks smaller and she just looks sort of babyish? idk what's going on

- cinzia doesn't suit slicked hair, sorry hun you're not mixed stop using brushes and products for textured hair. it makes her look like a circle from the front

- neither of them look as good in the vlog as they do on insta, sophia should try dewy makeup cause she looks all powdery and swollen

- sophia just turned the camera round and cinzia is scaring me with that smile 🤣😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When Cinzia said she needed to whiten the bottom teeth, it seems like this will be a high maintenance upkeep. I know teeth whitening can last months, but I mean in terms of making sure the whites on the top matches the bottom teeth. I'd hate for it to be a 'Sophia's blazer and trousers suit' situation, where the whites don't match (sorry, not even trying to be funny here). Her old teeth were fine and I didn't ever see anything wrong with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg imagine her date’s face when one minute Cinzia has normal teeth and the next minute she has actual dentures 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wish these girls would hurry up and go bankrupt 😂 living for the day they have to do a real days work

Reactions: 13
Sounds horrible, but I cannot wait for them to lose their ‘hype’ and lose sponsorships because they are old news. This cocky behaviour will catch up to them soon. It always does. And when it does.. I will be laughing. They’ve chosen to change into dull idiots and every single video where their subscribers are saying they don’t like what they’ve done/don’t like sponsorships/broken lockdown rules. They completely ignore and just continue on as normal. It’s shocking how little they actually care about the people helping them afford their trashy luxuries.

Reactions: 45
While we're at it, that brush she uses to slick back her hair is literally for afro hair! She needs to stop doing things that isn't meant for her 😅 it's ripping her hair out.
I said this before cause the over priced edge control and soft brush is a joke lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally watched 10 mins of vlog and then turned it off, can’t bleeping stand them anymore

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.