Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep coming back to write more as I watch it lmao but the editing is shocking. Sophia does a better job 😭

Reactions: 22
I just skipped through the vlog because I cba wasting my time- but I’ve just realised how bad a friend Sophia is? Or their friendship isn’t genuine because I would not let my friend out with tan looking like that and outfits that are laughable

Reactions: 15
Maybe they read here.. So far in this vlog, they are emphasising that they haven't eaten meat since they were 17 and have never cheated. Although they eat fish, so they're not vegan, I think just pescatarian now.

They have also said they're warm in their hoodies, maybe to justify why they don't go out dressed like they do on IG.

Reactions: 16
I just skipped through the vlog because I cba wasting my time- but I’ve just realised how bad a friend Sophia is? Or their friendship isn’t genuine because I would not let my friend out with tan looking like that and outfits that are laughable
The minute Sophia looked Cinzia in her face and told her that her teeth look natural, that was it for me😂 sealed the deal.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Why does cinzia never post the vlog on her story it’s lit the bare minimum

Reactions: 39
her face looks stiff like there’s definitely filler in her cheeks

Why does cinzia never post the vlog on her story it’s lit the bare minimum
its honestly like she’s embarrassed to be a youtuber

Reactions: 14
God they’ve really took ‘the girls bathroom’ too literally, about 90% of the vlog they’re in the toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 50
61AD2E7C-9A1E-41AA-8D25-3F33D61E728F.jpeg

the change these new teeth have made on her overall face shape is shocking to say the least.... wow she looks completely different

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I think I’ve really grown to dislike these girls now, like they have no endearing qualities anymore

Reactions: 46
I hated seeing those disgusting fake tan towels in the background of every bathroom shot. So grubby and nasty 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Couple points:

-The editor was awful. Either they said to make the video as long as possible or he didn’t know what to edit out. So much drivel.
-Sophia’s make up is too yellow. completely not matching her body.
-Cinzia’s teeth look so fake and they push her upper lip out too far. Almost horse-ish.
-What was this vlog? No flat tour and literally an hour long GRWM of nothing. They could be in Nottingham for what they actually showed of London.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.