Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right! I just want to say how dangerous it would be for two young women walking around London by themselves like that. I hope their followers know kyLIE(sorry can’t help myself) only gets away with wearing such outfits because she’s not walking around the streets and she has security that’s willing to die for her. So irresponsible to imply to their young naive sheep followers that it’s safe and normal to be out dressed like that.

yes I wish women could wear whatever they want but we have to be realistic! I hope everyone is being careful because I’d hate for some women to get themselves into a horrible situation because they think that’s what all the cool girls are doing! Please be safe everyone
Sorry but I completely disagree with you.
I could walk the streets in a bikini and it gives no reason for anyone to say anything to me. Views like the one you have puts victims at blame for what happened to them- which shouldn’t be the case

• Heart
Reactions: 108
Right! I just want to say how dangerous it would be for two young women walking around London by themselves like that. I hope their followers know kyLIE(sorry can’t help myself) only gets away with wearing such outfits because she’s not walking around the streets and she has security that’s willing to die for her. So irresponsible to imply to their young naive sheep followers that it’s safe and normal to be out dressed like that.

yes I wish women could wear whatever they want but we have to be realistic! I hope everyone is being careful because I’d hate for some women to get themselves into a horrible situation because they think that’s what all the cool girls are doing! Please be safe everyone
Girl this ain’t it. We shouldn’t place the responsibility on women to dress in a certain way in order to avoid predatory men from sexually harassing us. That’s on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Yeahhhh what we're not gonna do is put any emphasis on what women are wearing relating to the actions of men....

Reactions: 40
Sorry but I completely disagree with you.
I could walk the streets in a bikini and it gives no reason for anyone to say anything to me. Views like the one you have puts victims at blame for what happened to them- which shouldn’t be the case
Exactly this! I got harassed last week in the middle of London, guess what I was wearing? Massive black boots, baggy jeans and a massive oversized puffer jacket (so stylish I know). Was I to blame then?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I feel like Sophia edited her face the way cinzia does to lift her eyebrows

also cinzias post what is that outfit yellow heels a zebra skirt oversized black shirt what is going ok

Reactions: 13

This ain’t it. Woman should be able to dress however they want and the responsibility shouldn’t be on them to dress a certain way for them to be safe. wear what the hell you want ladies, the issue is the men- not you.

Reactions: 22
God had to catch up on 12 pages. Finally I made it to the end 🎉

I ain’t sure how much work exactly Cinzia has had. I don’t think it’s much. Maybe the lips and that’s all. I’m a professional make up artist and make up can go a long way and change your face a lot. She’s cut off the tale of her brows which can give a lifted effect but i doubt she’s had any work done. Make up can do amazing things. Cutting off the brow can give the look of a lifted brow. So she clearly does that. We have veins in our head and she’s lost a lot of weight so the fat has been lost from all her body including her face. I doubt she’s had plastic surgery.

As for all of the tit they have bought ....... do they have a massive lorry to take it all back to Notts???

Sophia looks amazing in the dress last night. The building manager person must be hitting one off watching them in the camera in the lift. Do they not think about cameras ?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
God had to catch up on 12 pages. Finally I made it to the end 🎉

I ain’t sure how much work exactly Cinzia has had. I don’t think it’s much. Maybe the lips and that’s all. I’m a professional make up artist and make up can go a long way and change your face a lot. She’s cut off the tale of her brows which can give a lifted effect but i doubt she’s had any work done. Make up can do amazing things. Cutting off the brow can give the look of a lifted brow. So she clearly does that. We have veins in our head and she’s lost a lot of weight so the fat has been lost from all her body including her face. I doubt she’s had plastic surgery.

As for all of the tit they have bought ....... do they have a massive lorry to take it all back to Notts???

Sophia looks amazing in the dress last night. The building manager person must be hitting one off watching them in the camera in the lift. Do they not think about cameras ?
I wonder if they will get the rolls Royce back up home 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My sim when I don’t give her anything to do be like:
She should have posted the second photo as the cover for the carousel cause that first one really said 🧍‍♂idk why they're so desperate to serve this unattainable barbie doll look with the straight poses and vacant expressios. She looks unreal though, makes me wanna cry, she doesn't even exercise a lot 😭

Reactions: 11
what mainly bothers me about it is in her stories there’s like a neon yellow/green lining at the bottom of the skirt yet she chose to wear those yellow heels... surely she has a neon yellow/green pair of heels? Just wanted to show off the $$$ shoes though, I guess 🤷‍♀️
She probs thinks they match 💀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.