Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can organise getting all these concierge companies to make reservations for them but they can’t click upload on a video 🤣 they’re taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Them in youtube vids is soooo much more likeable than them on instagram - not that they don’t have their annoying moments in videos but i think i would genuinely still like them if i had never followed them on insta/seen how they’d changed on there

Reactions: 8
This May vs last May ☹
I’m so sad, she looks so different and her “style” has changed so much too! I actually miss the frolicking era, some of their outfits were really pretty like the pastel dresses and floral tops
hate to admit it but i honestly liked the frolicking phase. some outfits were absolutely shocking i cant lie.. but i actually found myself buying some of the dresses and floral tops they wore. outfits aside they just seemed so happy back last year and the content was more relatable and funny, now i struggle to sit through a single vlog.

remember when they went to the beach with asos? they’d never do that now, i haven’t seen them wear asos or any ‘affordable’ brand in months 😕 it’s all designer now

Reactions: 36
i actually can’t stand how conceited they’ve become...i am all for self love and having confidence and believing in your own hotness, but the constant eye bleeping they do on their stories to their own reflections is embarrassing.

Reactions: 27
Defo edited or had work done to her cheeks
Also Sophias eyes have always slanted downwards with hooded eyelids....she’s never had eyes like the picture on the left? She also has a more square face shape/jaw shape now instead of a long face....hmmm

Reactions: 21
Also Sophias eyes have always slanted downwards with hooded eyelids....she’s never had eyes like the picture on the left? She also has a more square face shape/jaw shape now instead of a long face....hmmm
Could be how she’s done her makeup but her eyes definitely look different

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think she edited her face to lift her eyes and eyebrows bc she really doesn’t look like that

Reactions: 12
If youtube was like a real job there would be no way they could get away with this! Haven’t uploaded in 2 weeks and when they say they will do they flog it off to go to a bar for the hundredth time this week. It’s like being scheduled for a shift and not turning up because you wanted to go to maccies instead. bleeping useless!

Reactions: 41
I am so mad that the vlog wasn't posted today but..... Miss Sophia yessss, girl get it😍!!! Simple yet still giving and serving 👏🏾 because the baggy trousers and trainer combo was getting boring and just doesn't suit her at times, plus they are killing off that vibe doing it when the whole look doesn't go together.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Cinzia has more followers than Soph and yet she hasn't reached anywhere near 100k likes on her photos from London like this one of Soph has... wonder if she's actually supportive or secretly fuming

Reactions: 31
I am so mad that the vlog wasn't posted today but..... Miss Sophia yessss, girl get it😍!!! Simple yet still giving and serving 👏🏾 because the baggy trousers and trainer combo was getting boring and just doesn't suit her at times, plus they are killing off that vibe doing it when the whole look doesn't go together.
Such a look🔥 but I mean she didn’t really go out in that did she? We know them too well at this point😫🤣 let’s be honest. She put on her faves jeans for sure..

I think serving “looks” is part of Instagram and being in lock down it was like nice to dress up for pictures or whatever but at this point outside is open and I know unequivocally she didn’t leave the building in that dress. So why bullshit🤣.

Reactions: 18
Such a look🔥 but I mean she didn’t really go out in that did she? We know them too well at this point😫🤣 let’s be honest. She put on her faves jeans for sure..

I think serving “looks” is part of Instagram and being in lock down it was like nice to dress up for pictures or whatever but at this point outside is open and I know unequivocally she didn’t leave the building in that dress. So why bullshit🤣.
Part of me hopes she went out in that, but thanks for reminding me, I think because this look was wearable I forgot they are notorious for staging things, how could I forget 🤦🏾‍♀️, it's just bad, why can't you just buy clothing you'd wear out, or style it how you'd actually want to wear it. Like just wear clothing because you want to, and it makes you happy not just to fit an aesthetic or trend. All these clothes that they wouldn't be seen in actual places in, where does it end up? Sooooo much money wasted. The fact they do this, they really need to work on their confidence in terms of just being comfortable to rock anything and not caring about others opinions too much, just live life.

Reactions: 8
Part of me hopes she went out in that, but thanks for reminding me, I think because this look was wearable I forgot they are notorious for staging things, how could I forget 🤦🏾‍♀️, it's just bad, why can't you just buy clothing you'd wear out, or style it how you'd actually want to wear it. Like just wear clothing because you want to, and it makes you happy not just to fit an aesthetic or trend. All these clothes that they wouldn't be seen in actual places in, where does it end up? Sooooo much money wasted. The fact they do this, they really need to work on their confidence in terms of just being comfortable to rock anything and not caring about others opinions too much, just live life.
Me too, if she went out in that I mean 👏🏽👏🏽😍 but we jus know the game at this point and no way she went outside without a jacket and a mini bag🙄🤣.

Would be nice to see how she would of worn it out tho 🤷🏽‍♀️😶

Reactions: 7
We know this phase is terrible when we're rewriting history on the frolicking, trespassing on fields and setting up fake picnics for the gram era 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just find it crazy that they manage to post every single day on Instagram in a new outfit (sometimes two posts a day???) along with multiple stories..nothing is relatable or realistic to me anymore with them unfortunately :(

Cinzia has more followers than Soph and yet she hasn't reached anywhere near 100k likes on her photos from London like this one of Soph has... wonder if she's actually supportive or secretly fuming
I noticed overall, Sophia's IG engagement seems to be the same or sometimes better than Cinzia's, who's got more followers and a blue tick. So who's the real winner? 😅
On a serious note, I actually don't think they compete with one another. I think because they're so different, they aren't intimidated by one another.

But I can imagine Cinzia being just a bit confused (not jealous, though) by Sophia's attention. Only because Cinzia thinks her new 'exotic' look would bring her more attention/ IG likes. Now, if Sophia had dark hair and skin, that would be an issue lol.

Anyway, Sophia's body is spectacular.

Reactions: 28
ok forreal do we think sophia is sat at nobu in that dress? she looked great don't get me wrong but considering we know how much the girls love fooling their followers and how shy they actually are....i'll be shocked if we get any proof she stepped out wearing that dress. and of course we should be able to wear whatever we want without being catcalled, but i do sometimes get scared about wearing something revealing because of fear of being catcalled. this is purely based on my own personal experiences and believe me i fully know that clothes are NOT the problem, men are. as many ppl have shared on this thread, unfortunately you can get harassed wearing anything. hope my point came across bc it's a sensitive topic yk but if she didn't wear the the dress i would completely understand tbf.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.