Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They ignore requests for more relatable content but then want to ask what videos do we want to see from them. If they bothered to read their YouTube/insta comments and reply, they'd find out. When they kept uploading House of CB dresses - yet most of the comments were saying they couldn't afford, when they were doing Oh Polly ads but we were in and out of lockdowns it was like come on how are you just ignoring the feedback and criticism so blatantly when it's their to help and guide them to produce better content.

Reactions: 32
Hey guys I’ve been away for two days. Did I miss anything new and exciting or are they still trapezing around london pretending to be kylie Jenner?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
301F7691-4BF2-4EFA-8173-0033A8A2CA66.jpeg

I can't get this out of my head so I have to post, whenever they post their feet pics in the back of a taxi this is what I've been thinking about for days 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Surely they are leaving london in a couple days it’s almost been a month? Or are they “extending their stay”

Reactions: 11
i’m actually a bit angry at these girls. they’re so FAKE and giving off the worst vibes. i cant believe how different they are now- it’s crazy. such a toxic image they’re portraying and i hope they get called out

Reactions: 38
omg the tan 😫😫😫🥴🥴🥴 she looks like she’s melting ffs someone give her a scrub
This actually makes me irrationally angry 😂. Like she’ll drop 650 on those hideous bleeping hair net shoes, as well as the thousands upon thousands she’s spent staying in London this past month, all to give the illusion of luxury but will stay looking CRUSTY without a hint of irony.

Reactions: 24
I’ve just noticed their YouTube picture is sooo old! It looks like it’s from their Nicki studios collab era 🧐 I would say “the good old days” but that collab was bad because it was so expensive and like always they hardly ever wore it 😬
£27 for a see through vest u can get for £3😌😌

Reactions: 9
They’d probs never do an assumptions video now, as they won’t want to hear what people actually assume about them now!!!

Reactions: 36
The fact Cinzia got her new Jordans (clearly gifted) from the company she’s tagged on the picture and they are selling them on their site for £230 yet they are literally in stock on footlocker for £100 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
There's not a chance in hell Sophia would walk around in public in that dress she just posted

Reactions: 34
i bet cinzia was seething taking those pictures of sophia 🤣🤣🤣 she looks so good it’s unreal duck me

Reactions: 70
There's not a chance in hell Sophia would walk around in public in that dress she just posted
Right! I just want to say how dangerous it would be for two young women walking around London by themselves like that. I hope their followers know kyLIE(sorry can’t help myself) only gets away with wearing such outfits because she’s not walking around the streets and she has security that’s willing to die for her. So irresponsible to imply to their young naive sheep followers that it’s safe and normal to be out dressed like that.

yes I wish women could wear whatever they want but we have to be realistic! I hope everyone is being careful because I’d hate for some women to get themselves into a horrible situation because they think that’s what all the cool girls are doing! Please be safe everyone

Reactions: 10
Right! I just want to say how dangerous it would be for two young women walking around London by themselves like that. I hope their followers know kyLIE(sorry can’t help myself) only gets away with wearing such outfits because she’s not walking around the streets and she has security that’s willing to die for her. So irresponsible to imply to their young naive sheep followers that it’s safe and normal to be out dressed like that.

yes I wish women could wear whatever they want but we have to be realistic! I hope everyone is being careful because I’d hate for some women to get themselves into a horrible situation because they think that’s what all the cool girls are doing! Please be safe everyone
I was thinking this. In their last vlog, they said they had been getting weird attention from men in the streets in London. So it did get me thinking (even though she looks go good!)

Also, why do they keep posing like robots recently? (The first pic in the slide).

Edit: To clarify, I do believe any woman should definitely dress how they want, I'm moreso thinking about their safety (maybe wasn't worded great) but hence why I brought up them getting attention in their vlog (even though they were dressed in daytime wear). Again, I am thinking about their safety.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ll cry myself to sleep thinking of soph’s figure in that dress (hyperbole ofc lol) and she has the audacity to edit herself in her pics still. where’s the logic 😩😩😩

Reactions: 22
I can imagine Sophia shitting herself every time the elevator door opens incase someone was waiting outside 😂

Cinzia is probably twitching rn cus shes taking too long editing her pics and Sophia is getting all the shine 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.