Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also.. why are they both posting pics from the same night at the same time. Do you reckon they schedule them on nights when they’re potentially with boyfs or on dates etc

Reactions: 9
Before when they were growing and trying out new things, it at least felt like the audience were on the journey with them. Now it feels like they want to pointedly remove themselves from the audience and keep a veil of secrecy.

Reactions: 26
They're just like any other insta baddie now which is weird because they could have just done that in the first place. Was that the ultimate goal? I guess it would have taken longer but it'd be a lot more authentic than pretending to be the girls next door who transformed into elusive posers.

Reactions: 14
So nipple piercings, filler for both of them, new teeth, why didn’t they do one of those 24 hour transformation videos!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The blurry walking photos make me irrationally angry 😂🙃 They're going for this 'on the go' vibe when the only place they're going is back to the air b&b to get changed. It's so pathetic

If I saw them bursting photos while the one posing does the fake walk in front of closed designer stores I'd honestly cackle. You just know they're gassing eachother up too. Sophia is the worst she's not even remotely cool 😖

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dont worry everyone their style will change, they will say theyve evolve but really its just trend following (a bit behind)

Reactions: 8
Not us on page 23. I fear for when this video drops. 🔥
Edit: we should be getting Vlog footage from a few days ago & also a GRWM unless it’s all conveniently disappeared again and they’ve restarted ...

View attachment 559261 Just because it’s designer doesn’t mean any of this WORKS 👏🏼 😭 also is the night time in front of closed shops the new aesthetic?
What is wrong with her face fr

Reactions: 6
Cinzia does not look like that in real life at all she edits her face so much bit sad that even after fillers she still edits

Reactions: 11
I wonder how much longer they're gonna stay in London for, I think they originally said a month but I reckon they'll extend that as they'll be able to go in restaurants instead of freezing their tits off on a roof when the rules change

Reactions: 7
Really blows my mind how they have been in London for almost a month and we only got 2 vlogs

Reactions: 48
Off topic but you all sound to have very very good knowledge of fashion and good ways to spend money and I’m finishing my degree soon and want to treat myself! Obvi don’t have s & c level money but going into a decent paid grad job and want to get something a bit fancy to reward myself for 3 years of hell 🤣 any recommendations for timeless and tasteful purchases?

Some of the Coach bags are lovely and a much better price. That or some fine jewellery in silver or gold. Something timeless. And Congrats Lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really blows my mind how they have been in London for almost a month and we only got 2 vlogs
And not even good vlogs 🙄 one was only in the apartment and the other one would’ve been better off being edited by my Nan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.