Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what they'll be providing as content in The Girls Bathroom live tour. Maybe they'll bring on stage the reel of heels and Balenciaga bags?
I feel bad for the people who paid the tickets 1.5 years ago and will have to go and see two completely different people.
hahaha this is me. Anyone want 2 London tickets....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just started the single files and they’ve admitted since being in London they haven’t cooked for themselves or made their own food once!

Sophia has finally been on a date with Joe and the juice guy, as well as a few other dates with people she wouldn’t usually go for, no success though. To be fair I rate her for this. Cinzia has “had more success the last few weeks”, she feels comfortable around him, they went on dates before but there was a ‘10pm curfew’, so this must’ve been around Christmas last year? She is enjoying herself, she was sick on one of their dates and he was really nice to her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Actually can’t believe how much weight cinzia has lost
D6FFF1A5-B258-4CA9-972F-4D7FFBC6CD2E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 43
i miss the days where they'd actually post stories/clips just laughing w/ each other and family. now it's just reposted pictures from their insta profile and stolen 'aesthetic' pics

Reactions: 25
the stories of their pilates are just like kylies work out stories i cba with how cringe they are

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think they were invited to the pilates class as I've seen the same studio tagged in other influencers' IG (I'm sure Niomi Smart posted it last week)..

Reactions: 14
Cinzia actually doing something in her stories for once... no doubt it was a gifted session tho

Reactions: 18
I can’t stop laughing at that story they’ve both posted of the Pilates, not the class itself I think Pilates is great I just cannot get over them I think posting something like that is a bit out of their comfort zone 🤣

Reactions: 23
They must be doing some sort of “being a Kardashian” for a week video, the copycat outfits and now Pilates??

Reactions: 21
Just started the single files and they’ve admitted since being in London they haven’t cooked for themselves or made their own food once!

Sophia has finally been on a date with Joe and the juice guy, as well as a few other dates with people she wouldn’t usually go for, no success though. To be fair I rate her for this. Cinzia has “had more success the last few weeks”, she feels comfortable around him, they went on dates before but there was a ‘10pm curfew’, so this must’ve been around Christmas last year? She is enjoying herself, she was sick on one of their dates and he was really nice to her
So stuff Cinzia could’ve spoken about on the single files over the last 3 or 4 episodes has been left
Til now? Not surprised but still just shows you how fake they are online and with what they share

Reactions: 20

outing themselves with those fake Hello Fresh ads then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s clear Cinzia isn’t interested in being single for any more time... she’ll be in a relationship very soon

Reactions: 32
They are referring to their lives as if it’s just a short period of time until they’re back in a relationship, a complete switch from their ‘I don’t want to be in a relationship Til I’m at least 30.’ The obsession over getting in a relationship is real, it’s literally consuming their lives.

Reactions: 31

Yet they're doing Hello Fresh ads LOL they really do think we are stupid. At the height of their cooking careers they made poke bowls and banana bread.

This session of Pilates cost them each £95
I've never done pilates before - is that extortionate? Or the upper end of average? Seems a lot compared to Barry's for example (which isn't pIlates I know)

Reactions: 8
Listening to Single Files. Sophia talking about wanting to date outside her type and how she hates her type. To translate: she’s over the white Chelsea boys though that’s what she likes at heart, and is trying out black guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
More Single Files. Not Sophia saying guys can be desperate on the gram if they’re following a lot of girls when she got followed by a rapper and has become a super fan overnight 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Listening to Single Files. Sophia talking about wanting to date outside her type and how she hates her type. To translate: she’s over the white Chelsea boys though that’s what she likes at heart, and is trying out black guys.
That's sooooo bleeping weird. She's basically saying she doesn't think dating white boys is cool anymore so she's going to date black boys even though she's not attracted to them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.