Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of buying 4 mini bags that don’t fit anything in they can buy a genuinely nice timeless bag or Sophia could get a new car there’s so much more they can do then blow their money on this fake pretend month in london, I bet they’re bored now but they need to keep up appearances on Instagram
I know some people aren’t really bothered about driving but to me it blows my mind that cinzia has all this designer and no license

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Genuinely never seen any one more behind with the “latest trends”. It’s like she waited to go london to take part in the “trends” not realising the trend train passed five months ago sis. (Standing outside Chopard) It’s a tit show.

I feel like I comment the same stuff over and over again but I just can’t comprehend cinzias mindset when it comes to “fashion” because I followed her because I liked the way she put outfits together and made affordable stuff look expensive. She’s now copy and pasting looks (not even well might I add) and passing it off as fresh content. I scrolled allll the way back on cinz insta the other day and I just couldn’t believe it was the same girl. Even down to this “new slick pony”. We always say it like, obviously we expect people to grow but actually forcing something that just isn’t you isn’t “growth” or change its just false and phoney and so obvious.

Sophias had filler, 1000000% don’t know where or whatever but her face looks full. She looks youthful and plump, she ain’t gained enough weight that quickly for that much of a change.

Reactions: 30
I know some people aren’t really bothered about driving but to me it blows my mind that cinzia has all this designer and no license
Init if she wants to be Kylie so bad why doesn’t get a few cars instead of all this outdated designer tit

ETA: what makes me so sad is if I was earning as much as them I’d be investing in forever pieces and sustainable brands and helping small businesses. But they couldn’t give a duck and just want to show off. Some designer can be just as bad as fast fashion! This lifestyle is completely wasted on them

Reactions: 20
I mean she acts like she's still 17 so...
Haha I agree like even if she has a phobia has she even tried to overcome her fears? It just boils down to how lazy she is ultimately - she just wants a rich mIXeD rAcE footballer boyfriends who'll drive her around everywhere

Reactions: 15
Off topic but you all sound to have very very good knowledge of fashion and good ways to spend money and I’m finishing my degree soon and want to treat myself! Obvi don’t have s & c level money but going into a decent paid grad job and want to get something a bit fancy to reward myself for 3 years of hell 🤣 any recommendations for timeless and tasteful purchases?
If you can, I would 100% invest in a Chanel or Lady Dior bag — they’re timeless, the value only goes up as long as you keep them well and you can find lots of really great second hand ones that are amazing quality on Farfetch, Vestaire, The Real Real etc. !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly who even cares about this vlog lol, no sauce whatsoever just stale pasta water

If you think about how many interesting video ideas they've missed out on.. rhinoplasty, new teeth, luxury hauls ect. They're a big waste of space on their youtube platforms

Reactions: 36
Honestly who even cares about this vlog lol, no sauce whatsoever just stale pasta water

If you think about how many interesting video ideas they've missed out on.. rhinoplasty, new teeth, luxury hauls ect. They're a big waste of space on their youtube platforms
Omg this means we get to hear cinzia speak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm quite new and never posted before so sorry if someone's mentioned it already but...does anyone know how they get paid when they share a YouTube channel? I know they have individual ADS on their Instagram's but I always wonder if the YouTube ads/AdSense money gets put into one account or if it's split and they get even amounts? I can't imagine the friendship lasting long if they have a shared pot, Cinzia seems much more keen to spend than Sophia and it gives me divorce vibes...how is it split?!????

Reactions: 1
Isn't it so weird that they're spending all this ££ on designer tit to impress their followers and we're all happier when they were wearing £20 PLT dresses than this designer shite??

Reactions: 31
If you can, I would 100% invest in a Chanel or Lady Dior bag — they’re timeless, the value only goes up as long as you keep them well and you can find lots of really great second hand ones that are amazing quality on Farfetch, Vestaire, The Real Real etc. !
Thank you so so much lovely!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

100% I think loads of people would be so interested to see their experience of fillers/rhino etc but they probably don’t want to speak on it bc it’ll look like they’re promoting it. The issue is...it’s already massively promoted! Loads of their followers will get this stuff done anyway regardless of these two because of the culture and popularity PLUS the unrealistic standards instas like theirs portray so they might as well open up on it. I watched an oldish get ready the other day and they did speak on the importance of finding a qualified doctor for fillers which is genuinely good advice that could help people not get botched! I do feel like if they made more separate content about this stuff like Sophia did a rhino q+a and cinz spoke about her teeth it would be good content! But obviously they come as a pair so it’s tricky, Grace and Grace on YouTube both have a joint and separate channel, I feel like that could work going forward as they are obviously different people doing different things, it would put less strain on their friendship but they could still post on the joint channel and podcast too

Reactions: 7
Its actually sickening they can afford a lifestyle like this by doing duck all
After both buying a house/apartment I honestly doubt they can afford this lifestyle. To me being able to afford something means you can afford to do it 24/7 and they definitely cannot. I’d say they’ll be paying this off for a while

Reactions: 4
I'm quite new and never posted before so sorry if someone's mentioned it already but...does anyone know how they get paid when they share a YouTube channel? I know they have individual ADS on their Instagram's but I always wonder if the YouTube ads/AdSense money gets put into one account or if it's split and they get even amounts? I can't imagine the friendship lasting long if they have a shared pot, Cinzia seems much more keen to spend than Sophia and it gives me divorce vibes...how is it split?!????
I’d imagine they have a joint business account and they pay themselves a wage out of that? I’m not 100% though

Reactions: 4
Their vlog will be them showing us them;
eating aacaci bowl
then choosing what outfit to wear for the morning, looking for a good place to take insta piccys,
going for lunch.
*possible outfit change*
shopping which we have already seen on Instagram.
Go back to air bnb.
*outfit change*,
go for dinner in some boujji place whilst not dressing for the weather (very windy and rainy) *possible hello fresh ad whilst eating out*

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.