Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they don’t give a duck anymore. they have enough money so they’ve just given up on their JOB, if i didn’t turn up to work i’d be sacked. they’ll return once they run out of money.

i find it insane that some people still worship these girls. they seriously don’t care about any of their followers. they used to which is the sad part, now it’s all about money for them. it’s almost like they are embarrassed to share the channel anymore because god forbid someone finds out they are y-youtubers 🤢 and not ig baddies!

Reactions: 26
Do they even talk about anything other than boys on the podcast? I stopped listening because it was always boys this boys that
I was so annoyed the day that this thread made me listen to their podcast. Never again. I'll go back to just watching their videos, thank you!

Reactions: 2
they don’t give a duck anymore. they have enough money so they’ve just given up on their JOB, if i didn’t turn up to work i’d be sacked. they’ll return once they run out of money.

i find it insane that some people still worship these girls. they seriously don’t care about any of their followers. they used to which is the sad part, now it’s all about money for them. it’s almost like they are embarrassed to share the channel anymore because god forbid someone finds out they are y-youtubers 🤢 and not ig baddies!
Deffo they've let the Instagram/Influenzer lifestyle really take over. They would do so much better if they realised that we wanted the REAL them!

Reactions: 10
sophia and cinzia #18: work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Looks like maybe another nicki studios collab from what Sophia has put on her story

• Sick
Reactions: 10
100% agree with the person that said the new thread title needs to have something about how tit they are at uploading!! call them out on their bs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It would be interesting to know if they really do read here or if anything written on here they've taken note or and changed

Reactions: 5
It would be interesting to know if they really do read here or if anything written on here they've taken note or and changed
Sometime's I think they might you know! Like their captions sometimes seem like little digs but that could just be us reading into things to much idk 😅

Reactions: 5
Guys I’m telling you Sophia has had work done!!! She looks so different in this vlog

Reactions: 29
They’re complaining about moving their stuff from one flat to another… how are they gonna get all this back to Notts if they ever go back

Reactions: 28
what is with this editor just zooming in on their faces at random moments, they really think they’re doing the most

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.