Sophia and Cinzia #17 New faces, same places, changing races, new trainers on a daily basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not this Heat interview!

Question: What photo editing apps do you use?

E83A2843-1014-4980-ADE5-C3B196D7D2AA.jpeg

Honestly, just what they have on Instagram!
79E6D01A-10F5-4AB2-BAC4-BE89B3B4D12D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Also, sorry for double post, I personally LOVED that they invested in property - especially Sophia with a HOUSE. It's the only smart financial thing I've seen them do I wish they'd post more about it.

Reactions: 20
The Heat interview 🔥>>> https://heatworld.com/shopping/beauty/sophia-cinzia-the-girls-bathroom/

• They are distancing themselves from Youtube in a huge way - the bio for them exclusively describes them as podcasters, emphasising the downloads for their podcast. Doing Youtube is only mentioned once by Cinzia.
• They haven't used the laser hair removal since their Youtube video, because they were afraid of burning because they use fake tan. (Yeah, no tit you use fake tan)

and this gem
A07EAA11-665D-443B-97AE-D9F99B1E3346.jpeg

• They also say they have gotten used to ‘online trolls’ and people ‘hating’ whatever they do. Cinzia says feeling sorry for those people is the way she copes with it.

Nah, the way you cope with genuine constructive criticism and holding you to account is to block comments and run away!

Reactions: 41
Sophia & cinzia 18#;
All the designer gear, no idea. Harry’s bar every night, cinz outfits; what a fright!

🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

sophia & cinzia 18; designer but no drip, both forcing it.. can’t finish this one 🤣

simple one. Sophia and cinzia 18; WHERE IS THE VLOG!?

Sophia and Cinzia uploading a half arsed video that they didn’t even edit themselves every 2 weeks
This made me laugh more than it should of

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
LMFAO at them saying they are obsessed with Greek food… you eat a Greek salad twice a week babes

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sophia & Cinzia #18: another pair of Jordan’s, Sophia pierced her nips. What’s next? Probably another Selfridges trip!

they will probs post. this week and be like sorry we was living in the moment couldnt focus on vlogging blahblah

Reactions: 5
I think the new thread title should include their lack of Youtube uploads. Sorry I can't think of an idea lol

I might be wrong but from Sophia's story it looked like the vlog was done? How hard is it to just hit publish!

Reactions: 14
Title Suggestion...

Sophia & Cinzia #18 Cinz new smile coming out to play, but both of them on Youtube are M.I.A

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think the new thread title should include their lack of Youtube uploads. Sorry I can't think of an idea lol
yeh i was sat for so long trying to think of how to include it but i couldn't think of anything that sounded good :(
Edit: thought of this but I think it might be too long :'(

Sophia & Cinzia #18 Designer outfits for the grid, that cost a couple of hundred quid. Who are they tryna kid, we're never getting a new vid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing is ive never seen these girls apologise for anything or say thank you or subscribe they think they got all this following magically (lol)!!!!
Im confused why they dont even put a "sorry the vlog is late" story up ... like they genuinely do not care

Reactions: 11
The thing is tho the podcast isn’t even good...if they want to channel all their energy into that over YouTube you’d think they’d actually work on giving good advice LMAO

• Heart
Reactions: 36
i think they rushed a vlog threw an ad in it and now waiting for approval from a brand theyre such slackers

Reactions: 25
What are the odds that we’ll get the vlog tonight? I’m just here to see the new teeth in action...

Reactions: 5
How do they still not have a YouTube schedule and plan video ideas it's not hard. Everyone knows to do well on there you have to be consistent and upload how many times a week. But now they've 'made' it they don't care and think they can do whatever. They know they can give us crumbs and their die hards will eat it up.

When they get called out or given constructive criticism they just ignore it, they haven't had it bad at all because they avoid or delete comments. Never holding themselves accountable.

Reactions: 17
Do they even talk about anything other than boys on the podcast? I stopped listening because it was always boys this boys that

Reactions: 13
you can tell their management dont care and havent got them as a priority lol

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.