Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welly04

I just finished listening to the podcast and the bit where they’re pissing themselves of laughter at the girl in love with a prisoner then goes on to say it’s sweet etc. That actually annoyed me because that’s not what the girl wanted to hear at all! They were both laughing so hard and almost taking the piss out of her
They’ve done it before too on another episode. They are the worst at giving advice I dont know who they think they are man 🥱

Reactions: 2

luckyblue

VIP Member
Can someone please confirm if they are still vegan. They mentioned in passing on one of their recent podcasts “when we used to be vegan” but didn’t elaborate or anything???
They’ve been quite vague about it for a few months, but no they’re not vegan anymore. It started with one video where they mentioned they were going to eat fish and eggs because they were struggling with protein, but I don’t remember what they’ve said besides that.

cemmc7

Sorry to interrupt the blackfishing discussion, it’s v important and I agree that Cinzia needs to have a long hard think about what she’s doing and the system she’s upholding

But omg... nearly a grand on a jumper?! (unless it’s a fake) ... is Cinzia even a Kanye / Cudi fan? They’re such sad little posers with all these logos and no knowledge or appreciation for the fashion house/brand/artist (other than aesthetic shallowness) to back it up. What must their accountants think of all this obscene spending... in a pandemic!!
jesus christ, I don't have instagram or owt so is what sophias wearing actually a thing now and 'fashionable' or is she trying to make a new trend? like on mean girls when everyone copies reginas holey top is she trying to be like that or?.. 😂

Time stamp for Lidia being in the ring light is around 18.30, but she’s walked past a fair few times in the video it’s hard to get them all. She must be walking back and forth/ sitting infront of them.
Im pretty sure thats just cinzia moving infront of the light

Im pretty sure thats just cinzia moving infront of the light
Sorry didnt realise so many people had said it!!

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Can someone please confirm if they are still vegan. They mentioned in passing on one of their recent podcasts “when we used to be vegan” but didn’t elaborate or anything???
They aren’t vegan anymore but they still don’t eat meat (like chicken, beef etc) so they’ll buy the vegan / vegetarian alternative to meat products. They eat fish and eggs but I’m pretty sure they still drink non dairy milk as opposed to dairy milk.

I don’t think they were ever vegan because of ethical reasons so I think reverting back to eating fish, eggs etc wasn’t really a big deal to them and they’ve never officially said anything about it. I think they probably just started being vegan when they were younger to manage their weight and to be ‘cool’.

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
It’s funny in the video they were twisting candles cinzia said they should sell them for an absurd price with a huge profit margin. I wonder what their profit is on his loss merch cause it looks cheap but they charge a lot for it.
Yeah the thing is though they don’t actually make it themselves, they are under a merch brand- push entertainment. They probably don’t have the control when it comes to pricing.

luckyblue

VIP Member
I’m all for free the nip but ffs cinz I don’t wanna be getting an eyeful everytime I open Instagram 🤯 has she only just realised she’s got boobs

How do we make a new thread is anyone admin of this thread or anything x
I'm getting it ready now :)

Last edited:

Kindred_

VIP Member
Ohhhh so that’s why Cinzia has been practising a more sophisticated accent lately! All ready for the big MIC debut 🤣🤣🤣

RosePage

I found them from a trending Valentine’s Day video boy talk! They lost me at their selfish holidays and London trips during a global pandemic.

Reactions: 1

A1400

View attachment 425961
Yep like people have said, they are definitely making videos private seeing as they lost over a million views in one day! Probably all the videos with them being the most carefree and funny which is a shame.
Lmao that’s really disappointing. But I’m not surprised, they really have let the money get to their head and changed.

Time stamp for Lidia being in the ring light is around 18.30, but she’s walked past a fair few times in the video it’s hard to get them all. She must be walking back and forth/ sitting infront of them.

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
Am I making this up or did Sophia and cinzia have beef with mads, rach and Han? I think I’m going crazy but I always thought there was a video S+C did and it mentioned YouTubers they didn’t like and it was assumed it was those 3?

Hanellis

For Sophia who constantly makes snide digs at cinzia for “copying” her sometimes, she’s been posting a lot of the same kinda stories / content as her recently hahaha - the workouts, that fucking Jacquemus book hahaha
The matcha 😂 didn’t she say she hated matcha

Ak113

She’s defo using some editing/filter because we know her tan isn’t that even and her skin is a lil blotchy- and the top corner doesn’t have the filter attached she probs edited it and the reuploaded it. I think there’s something so bad ass about just uploading something straight after you’ve took the video I actually hope she gets the confidence to do that some day
Maybe she is using a tool on Facetune where u can fix your whole tone i tried it today on picture and Cinzia pop in my head immediately

Tuck3r

Am I the only one who thinks Sophia and cinzia do nothing for their fans. No big giveaways no fan gc or any real contact unless its answering outfit details. Even Input such as video ideas and addressing issues they always ignore them. I feel like the industry has really changed them to me I find them very vain and materialistic. They lost their key impact which was people watch their videos because they make us feel like their friends. But now they only upload if they have a sponsorship or brand deal. All their instagrams are just them eye fucking themselves or matcha posts. Like I feel like they genuinely don’t appreciate their fans unless it’s money related. What do you guys think? I’ve been watching them from the start as well
I guess they’ve done the girls bathroom tour but was probably for money and not for their fans.