Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

luckyblue

VIP Member
91471A08-EDD7-47F2-972C-218D531E1460.jpeg
DC019C00-8555-4C31-9165-7DC25658C072.jpeg
there’s nothing wrong with how she actually looks but this is clown behaviour, where’s that jawline hun?

• Wow
Reactions: 91

Natnic0

Oh my god in the new vlog cinzia is showing us her fruit bowl and it already has some fruit in it and she goes “this is looking ugly what are some cute fruits?” ITS FUCKING FRUIT!! It doesn’t need to look cute. Every single aspect of her life has to be for aesthetics. She can’t just have fruit in the bowl and leave it, it HAS to look good!! She’s purposely choosing fruit that looks good rather than what she actually likes.... What is wrong with her I don’t think this is normal it’s so weird

Reactions: 88

treelaptop

VIP Member
Honestly this is petty but when they were talking about popular baby names and they said Olivia was definitely popular because of Olivia Neill, CMON surely they aren’t that stupid the name has been popular since the 90s early 00s, out of all the famous Olivia’s they think this influencer who is just becoming super popular (with teens - early 20s) is the reason for the name boom two years ago 😂😂 someone please correct me if I’m wrong but I Cba they always say proper stupid things with their chest 😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 86

welly04

GUYS she’s 100% talking about Cinzia

LEWIS follows her on IG

AND she only follows Sophia on IG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Randomthots

Am I the only one who thinks Sophia and cinzia do nothing for their fans. No big giveaways no fan gc or any real contact unless its answering outfit details. Even Input such as video ideas and addressing issues they always ignore them. I feel like the industry has really changed them to me I find them very vain and materialistic. They lost their key impact which was people watch their videos because they make us feel like their friends. But now they only upload if they have a sponsorship or brand deal. All their instagrams are just them eye fucking themselves or matcha posts. Like I feel like they genuinely don’t appreciate their fans unless it’s money related. What do you guys think? I’ve been watching them from the start as well

Reactions: 68

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
So today on stories Sophia couldn’t sleep so got up and started cleaning and organising, then she’s baked something. Maybe I’m just weird but I wish they’d vlog these day-to-day life kind of days rather than those fake ‘working from home’ days where they talk about how much stuff they have to do only to order in food and make a Pinterest board and call it a hard days work. Seeing them taking care of their homes, organising, food shopping, cooking, baking is all so much more relatable and enjoyable 🤷🏼‍♀️. Everything is so fake and contrived with them.

Reactions: 63

ogbblol

Chatty Member
it’s so jokes how Anastasia is copying Sophia atm - I bet she’s fuming 😂😂😂 how’d you like that Soph???someone copying your (recycled) content for a change
CCAB91CD-1E77-470C-83A7-4DD0B10F19D8.jpeg
E7E98BCB-4CC9-4D8C-B417-1D069D5C42C4.jpeg

C44C6F82-A38F-4963-9151-FC15F952D08D.jpeg

D8850675-C30C-48BB-A755-FDFA526A935A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

treelaptop

VIP Member
So speaking of copying.. I had a look at that Emma’s insta because I’d never heard of her before and came across a picture that I knew I recognised from Cinzias feed. As if these are both white women! Not a shred of originality in Cinzia is there

So you’re telling me she’s not even imitating black women she’s imitating a white woman PRETENDING TO BE A BLACK WOMAN I...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
back again sorry BUT emma hallberg A WHITE WOMAN who got called out and cancelled for black fishing and cinzia (A WHITE WOMAN) is the same colour (maybe a lil darker) and gets praised for looking like this??? am i missing sumn????
5DE8BE14-44F3-48CD-A29F-F60C68A9D628.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

teastains24

Chatty Member
It’s Monday morning. Time to get to work, Cinzia thinks to herself. She hauls herself out of bed, throws together a matcha, uploads it to her story 🥺🥺🤍🤍. What next? She thinks... she trips over her furniture and nearly knocks down her new candle. Off to the nook, she thinks. She settles down and gets ready to work. “p..in..terest.co.uk” let’s get to work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Someone mentioned this on the thread before but I’ve definitely noticed that Cinzia is not putting much effort if not any effort into promoting their videos, merch or podcast episodes on her insta stories anymore. Even go and check her recent stories from today and see that she hasn’t once mentioned their podcast episode, which came out this morning and Sophia has. This isn’t a one time occurrence either, I noticed she didn’t promote either the Valentines Loungewear video or the Confessions video on her story (I can’t remember which one but I definitely noticed it).

I really think she is trying to distance herself from her youtube/podcast S&C personality and turn into a full time instagram girl which makes me feel bad for Sophia as she clearly does the most work out of the two (which isn’t much at all, just editing and promo-ing their vids/podcast) and Cinzia gets to play dress up everyday but still gets the most ads and followers whilst not even creating any traction to their channel/podcast. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go their separate ways in the next few years and Cinzia is the one who initates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

luckyblue

VIP Member
The way Sophia kept saying “yeah but he’s a prisoner! What is going on here!!”. Girl you literally have no idea what he did. Maybe I’m the crazy one here but I would wait to find out the details before I judge someone solely for being in prison. Especially since he’s in the US, everyone should know by now that there’s a lot of prejudice within the legal system there especially in certain areas. It could be a completely nonviolent charge, he might’ve been through serious rehabilitation, there’s so many factors, I could rant about this for days. If you personally wouldn’t be with someone who’s been in jail that’s fine, but acting like someone else is mad because they would is really judgemental I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 57