Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paisley99

I’m so confused, looking at Sophia’s roots in her most recent post... is she naturally that dark 👀
89D5AB1E-E14D-4C7C-94C4-94B4AD84C55D.jpeg

Reactions: 1

eskit

i think it was 3 or 4years?? And I think her safety husband from work would’ve been her actual boyfriend because they met working in Jack wills 😋
That’s what I thought too, but she actually said the guy’s name in the vid and it didn’t sound like she said “Christian” 😅

• Wow

Ak113

View attachment 425697
Ok let’s play a game of “what’s in cinzias bag?”

at This rate I’ve come up with the following...

A tampon, a reusable & foldable straw for her matcha lattes, and MAYBE a couple of £ coins to pay for parking when she has photos done at the car park.
Any other suggestions?
I looove small bag like this,im the person who put only money and ID in bag so its perfect size for me😬😬

cowgirl1

Late to the party but reading these comments made me SO ANGRY at them... not just a few but multiple and they STILL didn’t address it. Actually a shambles:

They need new management or a back bone... either that or they just don’t care lol
What was the hate with their ISIF collection?

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
I have a suspicion they went through my followers (and definitely would have done this with others too) and followed loads of them just to unfollow as soon as they followed back, because quite a few of my friends got a follow and immediate unfollow from them...
They acc have apps to do the following/unfollowing thing for people who follow a similar persons account ! Negin had this as she followed and unfollows me twice after I followed a similar influencer 😳 a lot of influencers use it

Emmy44

VIP Member
I’m a black person who is much paler in the winter than I am in the summer. Imagine if I bleached myself in the summer to make myself look lighter because I thought I looked prettier that way. That would be problematic af.
I don’t think it would be though? If anything, you would offend poc not white people by doing that

Gtammy9

Loads of girls on TikTok seem to be with prisoners if you search #prisonwife I’ve got nothing against it but I don’t want it to become a “trend”
Does anyone know what that Naomi’s fiancé did? I don’t want to tarnish them all with the same brush and believe that some prisoners can be and are rehabilitated but it sounds scary to me😳 especially if it’s U.S. prisoners. Still can’t believe S&C turned it into a joke though..

Antonioa

might be a controversial opinion but I think that the Instagram account shit bloggers do goes in too hard on people. Not necessarily about cinzia and Sophia but in general. I understand it’s really good to call people out but just feel so much hatred coming from their Instagram stories and posts

randommxo

I would love to know how everyone actually first discovered them?

mine was searching for New York vlogs from British girls my age for outfit inspo and ideas on places to go, and they popped up and loved their vlog so much I watched them all in one go after! They seemed so relatable and chill!
i legit found them the exact same way😂 i was searching for nyc vlogs from uk people too , i loved that video and starting watching all their travel vlogs after.

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Rez uploaded a screenshot on her story of order confirmations the day this dress launched showing that Cinzia, Sophia and the girl that owns jean vintage (@caseyxjean) had placed orders and captioned it “When your friends actually buy/order your stuff🥺” (it was something like that, not an exact quote [definitely did include the signature ‘🥺’ though]). So it may or may not be gifted

But for jean vintage stuff I’m pretty Cinzia gets stuff sent to her, she takes pictures and then sends it back so it can still be sold. I know a few people with brands who do this with their influencer friends
I’ve no doubt they do buy from Rrez’ brand but it’s not like £110 is a lot of money to them seeing as they buy such materialistic stupid things like tiny designer bags 🤣🤣🤣