Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
If they are going to be on MIC, then the extra income will allow them to rent as they pay for their mortgages.

The producers might even rent homes for the cast because them all living that close to each other never made sense to me.

And they'd only need to be there part of the time. That's how the French and Italian cast manage their lives I'm sure.

Also, all the cast come from wealthy families with second homes, S&C won't be the first to have non London residences. Might not be as glam as the stately homes in the country though lol.

Samize

Maybe I’m dumb but does Cinzias skin really look that flawless in her stories and Instagram posts? Or does Facetune, first I thought Facetune but then she posts videos of herself on her ig stories and it still looks flawless. Anyone seen her up close?

moreblushpls

Wow I never noticed how good the engagement is on the girls YouTube! They have 350k subscribers and normally get between 150k-200k views on each video. I feel like that’s pretty good compared to some channels that have over 1 mil and barely reach 100k 😌 annoyingly I have the Instagram version where I can’t see how many likes other people get so not sure on their ig engagement.
you can see on instagram.com on your computer :)

Tea4u

VIP Member
Am I making this up or did Sophia and cinzia have beef with mads, rach and Han? I think I’m going crazy but I always thought there was a video S+C did and it mentioned YouTubers they didn’t like and it was assumed it was those 3?
From what I remember they’ve always kicked each other’s arses

welly04

Yeah tbf it does seem like she’s looking in the mirror now that people mention it- although I have no idea where the mirror is in relation to where they are sitting so :/

e1610s

she does tan well, she used to get a deep summer tan and then when it faded she’d go to fake tan to maintain it during the winter. i can remember it being spoken about in one of their tan routine videos i’m sure. getting sunburnt is normal! doesn’t mean you don’t tan. i get sunburnt when it’s really hot outside and don’t like to sit in it too long but i still take a good tan when it goes down. if i didn’t go on holiday for ages (which before a couple years ago i hadn’t) i would be super pale and i’d say i have a similar complexion to cinzia! i do agree that her tan is awfully dark but i think to say she doesn’t tan at all and is permanently pasty white is a bit of an extreme statement to make to suit the narrative that she’s blackfishing

Cinzia doesn’t tan though, it’s clear in a lot of their holiday vlogs that she always sunburns really badly and never actually tans so she uses fake tan. So she WONT tan easily, your ethnicity doesn’t always correlate with how quickly you tan lol

MIClovergirl

VIP Member
I think these girls are actually making a lottt of money from their YouTube and Instagram, I don’t they need to rent any designer items
They buy all the clothes second hand too and just get things for the sake of it being designer rather than actual desired pieces so they’d be much cheaper

Samize

They buy all the clothes second hand too and just get things for the sake of it being designer rather than actual desired pieces so they’d be much cheaper
Vintage designer is highly purchased, myself I prefer older designs of some brands like Dior and I buy the vintage versions. But idk about these girls I don’t watch them enough to tell what their motivations are

lucyw4765

Can someone please confirm if they are still vegan. They mentioned in passing on one of their recent podcasts “when we used to be vegan” but didn’t elaborate or anything???

saffronzzxx

but she doesn’t really tan naturally like that ... like miami vlogs she just went red and didn’t really tan that much. it’s always the same white girls voting no and saying “it’s only fake tan” yeah but to that extent where people think it could be a POC is too far.
is this not literally what i said lol? that’s why I put tanning naturally in quotations

A1400

Just went to put on their old prom dresses video where they tried on like 10 ish dresses and gave you options for prom and it doesn’t seem to be up anymore? What are they doing with this videos?

I make matcha lattes all the time, Hot or cold depending on the weather! The best combination is half a teaspoon of matcha and then Provamel rice coconut milk (you have to order this online) it’s amazing and it’s the same recipe as Pret 🤩

This video was the funniest thing I’ve ever watched tbh 😂 when cinzia said she couldn’t come in because her hamster died or something I CRIED
Ok so i only started watching them like toward the end of 2018... could anyone like do a list of the older vids that they think are the best ones???