Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
Anyone know how long Sophia and her ex dated? I watched an old GRWM the other day and they’re going on about how they wanna date two guys who are friends/best friends, and Sophia tells Cinzia she’s got a “safety husband” from her work (???) lol. I just think that’s a weird thing to go on about when you’re already in a relationship?
i think it was 3 or 4years?? And I think her safety husband from work would’ve been her actual boyfriend because they met working in Jack wills 😋

Reactions: 2

Hanellis

All these comments are actually teaching me stuff I feel like I already knew but it’s actually sinking in but I have one question.
Someone tell me if I black fish (I won’t take offence I’m still learning really):

My heritage is Irish, British and welsh, I am white x3 basically. But when I go on holiday for longer than a week I actually go very very very dark, sometimes I might burn but burn fades over night and develops into a darker tan.I know sun exposure is bad and I’ll regret all this tanning later.
But I have bad skin pigmentation and eczema which practically disappears whenever I tan hence why I do it. Even the slightest bit of tan also makes me appear thinner which is another insecurity.

So when I fake tan, I wouldn’t say I go overboard, I go to a level of tan I have achieved before if not lighter. (Also to cover pigmentation).
Now in all seriousness, am I blackfishing? Even though I’m making myself look like myself on holiday?

sephylily

VIP Member
i do also think it's more common for persian women to have work done at a young age so i think it's difficult to determine what a persian woman looks like. people i know have said that persian girls get work done from 16 onwards because it's so cheap there.

Oh please I am so close to giving up on these girls 🙄 they honestly just look ridiculous now and seem so far removed from reality. I can’t stand the fakery anymore, she just looks so stupid 😭
I have realised tho we’ve had a lack of carpark pics

Also if u look at sophs feed she appears to be going for body ody ody now

kkkkkkkk

Omg if anyone needs cheering up, read the comments on this vid 🤣😭 I forgot how tragic their I saw it first collection was lmao
lmao i bought the jeans from this collection in two sizes and sent both back. couldn’t even get them past my knees in my usual size lol absolutely tragic

• Sad

Hbirdette

VIP Member
On the podcast they said that being told you smell nice is the best compliment- I thought there’s not way cinzia has ever been told she smells nice - she looks like she needs a good wash
Wouldn’t they just stink of fake tan? I know whenever I’ve worn it (about 3 times in my life) it’s the only thing I can smell for days 🤢

morganscott7

Used to love these girls so much especially around 2017,18 and early 2019, their drunk night out videos/vlogs were my personal favourites but it appears they've privated them all? I have no idea why as they were such fun videos and lots of their subscribers loved them. Sorry if its already been mentioned but I wonder why they've done that.

• Wow

Hissmcnelly

I don't normally listen to their podcast that often but I listened to some episodes today and it made me so mad if they actually want podcasting to be something they're proud of they should reconsider how they approach the questions they're asked giggling and laughing like they're 13 years old and constantly relating the problems to themselves and revolving it around marriage and kids like one girl said her boyfriend was smoking or something and they were like EWWW well that's the first red flag like ok just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's an issue for everyone and her boyfriend is a horrible person? You're not supposed to let your personal feelings about certain things get in the way, you're supposed to give them advice based on their situation and what you think is best for them based on what they've told you

Not to mention the most recent one where they said they can't wait for February to be over and for it to be March as if corona is going to go away by March and we're going to be back to normal
Guilty I listen to it but I would never take advice from them! It’s like they’re bipolar to men
“Ewww men ewwww boys ewww red flag”
and then suddenly “that would be so romantic! omg when we get married! I want a boyfriend” lol make ur mind up luvs!

Randomthots

Does she edit her cheeks as well. This is so misleading and I’m not hating she is beautiful but she needs to be called out