Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Cinzia’s pic on insta in the nude bodysuit thingy looks uncomfortable like girlie what is this pose I don’t get it...

Reactions: 1

cihcihcih

Her arms definitely look edited to be slimmer??
Her arms look like mine and I have a very petite build naturally and I’m also still trying to get over disordered eating habits from years ago so I hope this is edited or else it genuinely concerns me. Like I wear a 4-6 and I’m built like a matchstick and that is exactly what my arms look like, and it’s NOT for health/fitness reasons. I know editing is also bad for body dysmorphia, but i sincerely HOPE that’s edited because otherwise I’m worried.

You can literally see Lidia infront of the ring light during the video, I think Sophia looks away so she doesn’t laugh at what Lidia is doing. So irresponsible

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
Off topic - this girl came up on my for you page ages ago and loads of people had searched her man and he was in jail for murder! Looks like she deleted them all and limited who can comment. He’s got six years left and she’s moving abroad to live with him - this is gonna end in tears 😭
I had a friend do this with an American guy ! Didn’t end in tears but there’s always a possibility 😫 it just always sounds too good to be true

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Further info on Sophia appearing on made in Chelsea, ive heard filming has been postponed due to covid however its expected to start back again in March. Shes being brought in as a friend of Tiffany's who has just recently moved to London (she is relocating) and apparently cinzia is in talks to appear as a childhood friend to soph (obvs) however she has been in talks with the producers because she was suppose to be paid less than soph so now shes negotiating with them
Omg whattttt. How does Sophia know Tiffany?

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Has Cinzia gotten fillers in her nose to make it pointier/the profile straighter? I always thought she had like the smallest little hump on her nose from the side, but her nose looks straight in recent pictures that show her profile? Maybe it’s just me though.
I don’t think she has

miaaaaaa99

Was literally about to say this actually a joke how they don’t even try to hide that they’re not following the rules after their pal mads new year scandal

Tbh at this point I’m assuming no one really looks like their Insta posts bc of how easy editing has become. Does Sophias mum really have a dog or has sophia edited a cat to make it look like one
What happened with their pal’s New Years scandal? Xx

What’s this about cinzias racist remarks? #getblack or something? Can someone fill me in xxx

jalview19

Chatty Member
Is she gonna explain?? Everyone know she always drinks full sugar coke. Has she come to the dark side (must admit I love DC). Is it a skinny legend thing? I’m baffed. She’s so fake
Tbf it’s not sponsored or anything.. yet. And she said in the comments that she still hates it it was just a prop that cinzia was drinking

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Anyone know how long Sophia and her ex dated? I watched an old GRWM the other day and they’re going on about how they wanna date two guys who are friends/best friends, and Sophia tells Cinzia she’s got a “safety husband” from her work (???) lol. I just think that’s a weird thing to go on about when you’re already in a relationship?
4 years I believe but I’m pretty sure they broke up and got back together ... or it wasnt like ‘official’