Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s because she always has to be on the next thing and thinks she needs to have never everything for every outfit. I know she’s been buying all these little bags and it’s been questioned how she can afford it but she’s obviously making a good amount more than your average minimum wage person out there and they only cost a few hundred pounds each + she defo must get a discount from the Jean girl or just gets sent it. Perhaps we only see it once because she gets sent it for the pic and just sends back? Either way I don’t think she can’t afford it, her whole lifestyle does add up tbf from what I’ve seen that is🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Milalemjave1

feel like they were with lida yesterday and that explains their little inside joke/reminiscing ig stories

2A375FA7-E0D4-45CF-869A-30783CA09065.png

26DEFC2B-3BB4-46BE-81DF-02C35B0D55A8.png
693B0B87-07EB-4183-A64D-28D798F7206E.png

Samize

Apart from gifted designer items I honestly think she can afford to buy them, you guys don’t realise how much and how easy it is for influencers to make money. Most of them make at least 1k a day. For example Sophia and cinzia earn money from YouTube Adsense and then sponsored vids, then they make money off affiliated links. They also make money through instagram swipe up post or sponsored posts. They also make money off merchandise sales, tour tickets and the girls bathroom podcast listens and also sponsorships and their Depop. So imagine all those streams of income. She can deffo afford to buy designer everyday.
Completely agree, influencers alone make a stupid amount of money never mind plus YouTube

luckyblue

VIP Member
It’s one thing to copy bigger influencers as a smaller account trying to grow, though it’s still really annoying and unoriginal. It’s another thing entirely for Anastasia with her 1m followers to copy Sophia who doesn’t even have half that. Embarrassing.

Honey12

Honestly if it was summer I would be tempted but it’s was snowing in Manchester yesterday and I couldn’t think of anything worse than an iced drink- I might make a hot one though! Do you have any tips on how to make?
I’ve seen a few tik tok recipes, have a look there

briannaroseee

I’m so confused, looking at Sophia’s roots in her most recent post... is she naturally that dark 👀View attachment 417526
yes, if you look at their first blog posts her hair is mostly brown, literally the same colour as Cinzia's, we're just used to seeing her in their vlogs where she first had a full head of blonde highlights, which later on became full light blonde

moreblushpls

I just wanna know how they edit their photos so well (the distortion of objects in the background to the side), I can't wrap my head around how well they fix their faces and tans for photos, I genuinely cannot do that. I want to know just how they do it. In the comparison photos of Cin and Lewis, leaving the tan aside, her whole face is tweaked. Not to the point where she's unrecognisable, but she's definitely touched up everything on her face. I just want to know how 😂
lots of time on their hands 😂

Tea4u

VIP Member
Does anyone know what that Naomi’s fiancé did? I don’t want to tarnish them all with the same brush and believe that some prisoners can be and are rehabilitated but it sounds scary to me😳 especially if it’s U.S. prisoners. Still can’t believe S&C turned it into a joke though..
Murder I think x

• Wow

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Cinzia wearing a vintage Dior jacket with a vintage Dior bag on the table??? who's plugging them all this outdated shit

Gtammy9

It’s you’re job and you’re in lockdown, so you have all day to film an ad (or longer) and you post the vids where you say ‘like’ a trillion times🙄

If she is still getting work then I think we can all become influencers and make some dough💰🤣

cihcihcih

your wish is my command!! okay so dora larsen is seriously pricey but their stuff is really beautiful imo - no ugly branding all over it, just really pretty stuff if you want to seriously treat yourself! and their imagery is so so nice - unedited pics of a diverse range of women! they're also stocked at womahood who stock lots of different lingerie brands. milliejaneuk on instagram hand sews such cute knickers - not AS pricey but still more than somewhere like primark's 3 packs of thongs hahaha, but you're supporting a small business. fruity booty underwear on instagram make some really lovely pieces, they do these really cute knickers that say 'booty' on the back hahahaha and some gorgeous sets made from recycled vintage fabrics. also bluebella, yse paris. but also just searching on etsy or depop you'll find lots of lovely, affordable sellers hand sewing pieces!
You're an angel for this 🙌 I really like bluebella but never heard of the others, will defo check them out rather than lounge haha

• Heart

Ak113

We’re all in lockdown anyway hahaha but I think they bought press on ones
She posted a story few days ago with two sets of nails and she tag a girl who sent her press ons and i think Sophia still have her old ones