Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s editing her armpits she needs to chill. You can literally see the discolouration in the smooth skin from her hairs, she’s lost it 😂😂
You could literally mistaken ciniza for a WOC in this picture
She needs to stop!

Now she’s editing her armpits she needs to chill. You can literally see the discolouration in the smooth skin from her hairs, she’s lost it 😂😂
You could literally mistaken ciniza for a WOC in this picture
She needs to stop!

Reactions: 4
pretty sure it’s gifted as the girl that owns the brand is good friends with them and they often went out for dinner together in london. her @ is rrezolinda
Rez uploaded a screenshot on her story of order confirmations the day this dress launched showing that Cinzia, Sophia and the girl that owns jean vintage (@caseyxjean) had placed orders and captioned it “When your friends actually buy/order your stuff🥺” (it was something like that, not an exact quote [definitely did include the signature ‘🥺’ though]). So it may or may not be gifted

But for jean vintage stuff I’m pretty Cinzia gets stuff sent to her, she takes pictures and then sends it back so it can still be sold. I know a few people with brands who do this with their influencer friends

Reactions: 7
so basically all last night i read through most of these forum things like from #1 because i’d seen a few things that they weren’t social distancing and i wanted to see what people had to say, i literally can’t look at them the same way anymore because of all of this i’m especially worried about cinzia black fishing bcos i genuinely thought she was a woc i didn’t think she was black or mixed but i didn’t think she was white like i thought she was hawaiian or moroccan or something idk anyways i’m really disappointed in them because i used to adore them

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
so basically all last night i read through most of these forum things like from #1 because i’d seen a few things that they weren’t social distancing and i wanted to see what people had to say, i literally can’t look at them the same way anymore because of all of this i’m especially worried about cinzia black fishing bcos i genuinely thought she was a woc i didn’t think she was black or mixed but i didn’t think she was white like i thought she was hawaiian or moroccan or something idk anyways i’m really disappointed in them because i used to adore them
Things like this put her supposed blackfishing into perspective. I'm also sure her having a non English name helps with her appearing more racially ambiguous - though of course I'm not blaming her or anyone for her name. I wouldn't even say it's stereotypically Italian either. Maybe another Italian would recognise the origin but most people would just read it as non English.

Rez uploaded a screenshot on her story of order confirmations the day this dress launched showing that Cinzia, Sophia and the girl that owns jean vintage (@caseyxjean) had placed orders and captioned it “When your friends actually buy/order your stuff🥺” (it was something like that, not an exact quote [definitely did include the signature ‘🥺’ though]). So it may or may not be gifted

But for jean vintage stuff I’m pretty Cinzia gets stuff sent to her, she takes pictures and then sends it back so it can still be sold. I know a few people with brands who do this with their influencer friends
I’ve no doubt they do buy from Rrez’ brand but it’s not like £110 is a lot of money to them seeing as they buy such materialistic stupid things like tiny designer bags 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Not Sophia (Fiona) selling the new look jeans on depop that she literally just did an ad in, no wonder she had them undone they’re a size 14. How do brands expect these girls to influence people to buy stuff when they can’t even be arsed to get the correct size and show how the clothes fit
7B33015C-2058-43D3-9260-6B878C7C72BE.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Not Sophia (Fiona) selling the new look jeans on depop that she literally just did an ad in, no wonder she had them undone they’re a size 14. How do brands expect these girls to influence people to buy stuff when they can’t even be arsed to get the correct size and show how the clothes fit View attachment 427261
Looool so she’s obv seeing her Cba

Reactions: 25

good point! no doubt she bought it considering she’s buying everything under the sun at the mo😂

i certainly wouldn’t like to buy something knowing it’s been sent to some grubby influencer first 😂 if you buy a dior bag and it has tan stains and matcha on it.... you know where it’s been 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s official cinzia is now a poc. She has darker than your average mixed race person

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't normally listen to their podcast that often but I listened to some episodes today and it made me so mad if they actually want podcasting to be something they're proud of they should reconsider how they approach the questions they're asked giggling and laughing like they're 13 years old and constantly relating the problems to themselves and revolving it around marriage and kids like one girl said her boyfriend was smoking or something and they were like EWWW well that's the first red flag like ok just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's an issue for everyone and her boyfriend is a horrible person? You're not supposed to let your personal feelings about certain things get in the way, you're supposed to give them advice based on their situation and what you think is best for them based on what they've told you

Not to mention the most recent one where they said they can't wait for February to be over and for it to be March as if corona is going to go away by March and we're going to be back to normal

Reactions: 21
I’m sure someone asked who the tiktoker with the prison boyfriend on the podcast is. She just came up on my FYP it’s this girl - @naomiwise_
Off topic - this girl came up on my for you page ages ago and loads of people had searched her man and he was in jail for murder! Looks like she deleted them all and limited who can comment. He’s got six years left and she’s moving abroad to live with him - this is gonna end in tears 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Not Sophia (Fiona) selling the new look jeans on depop that she literally just did an ad in, no wonder she had them undone they’re a size 14. How do brands expect these girls to influence people to buy stuff when they can’t even be arsed to get the correct size and show how the clothes fit View attachment 427261
Lol so she’s selling something she didn’t even pay for??

Lol so she’s selling something she didn’t even pay for??
That was actually the thing that put me off them a year or two ago! They did like a a White Fox Haul or something and sold it all on depop so they actually make profit of gifted (fast fashion) clothes. I think that's a really disgusting thing to do when they could to a giveaway with all their unworn clothes....

Reactions: 26
Sophia is on the Grind Coffee now, her matcha hype lasted long
Tryna start a trend because Lidia has her baked oats and Cinzia obv has matcha. Stop trying to make coffee happen, it’s already happened🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Off topic - this girl came up on my for you page ages ago and loads of people had searched her man and he was in jail for murder! Looks like she deleted them all and limited who can comment. He’s got six years left and she’s moving abroad to live with him - this is gonna end in tears 😭
I had a friend do this with an American guy ! Didn’t end in tears but there’s always a possibility 😫 it just always sounds too good to be true

Reactions: 1
I am literally POC and Cinzia is darker than me... I get darker in the summer because that’s just how my skin is but lord she’s literally HALF ITALIAN, but even at that she shouldn’t be that dark. Cinz we all know how pale u are without tan x

Loads of girls on TikTok seem to be with prisoners if you search #prisonwife I’ve got nothing against it but I don’t want it to become a “trend”

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.