Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what that Naomi’s fiancé did? I don’t want to tarnish them all with the same brush and believe that some prisoners can be and are rehabilitated but it sounds scary to me😳 especially if it’s U.S. prisoners. Still can’t believe S&C turned it into a joke though..
He’s got like 7 sentences two of which are murder, the rest are armed robbery / invasion / weapons 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sophia’s tan is way too dark here, it’s ridiculous what they get away with
It *MAY* - I can’t say if it would be offensive as I’m not a POC, but MAY not be as offensive if it was just fake tan making them the colour, but it’s not. They edit themselves darker too. I’m naturally olive toned and have used dark fake tan in the past and don’t get to their colour - and they’re much paler than me originally... I note that because if you’re darker naturally the tan will go (or just look) darker obvs 🤦🏻‍♀️

[

Another awful ad by cinzia 🥴🥴 she seems so wooden omg
Literally came on here to say this lol she can’t even FAKE enthusiasm 😭 looks like she’s being held at gun point

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i’m rewatching the LA vlogs and omg its making me miss their old content so much, i honestly forgot for a minute how problematic they’ve become. you wouldn’t catch classy cinzia talking about her 'big sloppy poos' in a vlog these days lmao. it’s like they’ve lost sight of their identities, I don’t like these new personalities they’ve adopted 🥺🥺😭

Reactions: 18
I’ve watched Sophia and cinzia since the start basically when they were at like 1000 subs and I think we all loved them for how down for earth they were sat on the messy bedroom floor before going out etc and treating their subscribers like fans. Since they’ve become more popular it’s been so so sad to see the way they’ve changed. They couldn’t be more obvious how money hungry they are with all the ads they do, it’s almost as though we don’t get the fun content anymore because it doesn’t involve an ad and simple because they’re not fun people any more. Rather than a genuine friendship they now seem to constantly compete with one another. It’s so obvious they’re trying to be someone they’re not. Cinzia tries SO hard to be like these American influencer girls and as soon as I heard her say in one of her vids ‘I need to buy this for a pic’ I thought nah she’s actually lost herself now. And as for Sophia she’s lost herself in terms of she thinks she’s the dogs bollocks since breaking up with her boyfriend, it’s actually embarrassing the way she goes on and the advice they give on the podcast is so unrealistic, they’re seriously like kids giggling away. They just try so hard to make the podcast like CHD and I think that’s why they did the durex ad but they couldn’t even do that without laughing. Honestly I loved these girls but after the black fishing (my boyfriend thought cinzia was black), the constant lockdown breaking despite creating a government ad to tell their loyal followers to stay home, losing themselves, not caring about their followers enough to interact at all, not caring about the effect of their ridiculous body editing on young girls and most of all just being twats I am done and can no longer support these fake lives they’re portraying. For any of you reading who still watch them I’m begging you find someone to follow who’s down to earth and realistic rather than people who portray fake lives and buy props just for a pic😂Young girls today need influencers who actually contribute to society, not these girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 28
Why are people reporting them for breaking lockdown rules?! What did they do?!!

Reactions: 2
It’s you’re job and you’re in lockdown, so you have all day to film an ad (or longer) and you post the vids where you say ‘like’ a trillion times🙄

If she is still getting work then I think we can all become influencers and make some dough💰🤣

Reactions: 2
Why are people reporting them for breaking lockdown rules?! What did they do?!!
There’s been indicators that both of the girls have been seeing other people than each other as they are each other’s support bubbles. (Basically if you live alone you can mix with e.g one person or one family but people of your bubble can’t do the same). Tbh Sophia could not live without seeing Fiona and I feel like Cinzia needs some company sometimes with family too. Also Lidia was def at Cinzia’s NYE lol, there’s lots of little bits and pieces throughout the thread of when we have suspected they have broken lockdown x

Reactions: 5
Yeah honestly it so sad to see these girls were literally my favourite YouTubers. I use to watch every upload religiously but now I don’t even know who they are. They are so swamped into being the next Emma leger or tia linker or kardashian that I don’t even know if they remember who they are. I think cinzia has changed the most personally and especially after her break up cause during lockdown I would watch cinzia talk for ages and I felt she was so genuine and fun. Of course they can change and grow up but they have completed lost who they are. I feel like she left the relationship very insecure and that’s maybe due to the potential cheating which could be for the weight loss and over filtering and maybe she is trying to go for more mixed race guys and black guys now and that’s why she is over doing it with fake tan. If you guys get what I mean. But like they are just not close to their fans and you can tell they never even respond to yt comments or even due q and as or fun little interactive videos with their subscribers. Like even their houses we don’t see much of not in a stalker way but remember when cinzia would go to different parts of her old place and sort it out with us or bathroom get ready with her. Where did all that type of content go. And Sophia would make snacks or do diys. Like everyone loves their carefree content when they did not know what they were doing but would still entertain. It feels so wannabe professional and forced. And like actual try on hauls of what they actually buy or enjoy wearing cause their sponsored hauls none of that clothing makes it the gram. Why can’t they just do a haul of things they actual like without it being sponsored we know you have the money.

Reactions: 16
These fake Chanel cushions are so tacky eww

‘Designer’ cushions are a big no from me even those hermès ones that loads of influencers seem to love

Reactions: 25
Someone mentioned this on the thread before but I’ve definitely noticed that Cinzia is not putting much effort if not any effort into promoting their videos, merch or podcast episodes on her insta stories anymore. Even go and check her recent stories from today and see that she hasn’t once mentioned their podcast episode, which came out this morning and Sophia has. This isn’t a one time occurrence either, I noticed she didn’t promote either the Valentines Loungewear video or the Confessions video on her story (I can’t remember which one but I definitely noticed it).

I really think she is trying to distance herself from her youtube/podcast S&C personality and turn into a full time instagram girl which makes me feel bad for Sophia as she clearly does the most work out of the two (which isn’t much at all, just editing and promo-ing their vids/podcast) and Cinzia gets to play dress up everyday but still gets the most ads and followers whilst not even creating any traction to their channel/podcast. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go their separate ways in the next few years and Cinzia is the one who initates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I had no idea who Emma Ledger is until this thread 😂 I still don’t see the hype around her but clearly she must be doing something because Cinzia is obsessed with her 🥴

Reactions: 15
I really think she is trying to distance herself from her youtube/podcast S&C personality and turn into a full time instagram girl which makes me feel bad for Sophia as she clearly does the most work out of the two (which isn’t much at all, just editing and promo-ing their vids/podcast) and Cinzia gets to play dress up everyday but still gets the most ads and followers whilst not even creating any traction to their channel/podcast. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go their separate ways in the next few years and Cinzia is the one who initates it.
I think if Cinzia gained the confidence one day she would go solo in a heartbeat. I’m not saying their friendship is fake or anything, but I think Cinzia just likes having a safety net online in Sophia. Kind of like when you’re a teenager and you get your friends to come with you to do anything. I could also see Cinzia having a couples channel if she got into a relationship with an influencer. She seems to idolise a few of the family channels sometimes.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.