Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of girls on TikTok seem to be with prisoners if you search #prisonwife I’ve got nothing against it but I don’t want it to become a “trend”
Does anyone know what that Naomi’s fiancé did? I don’t want to tarnish them all with the same brush and believe that some prisoners can be and are rehabilitated but it sounds scary to me😳 especially if it’s U.S. prisoners. Still can’t believe S&C turned it into a joke though..

Reactions: 1
Anyone know how long Sophia and her ex dated? I watched an old GRWM the other day and they’re going on about how they wanna date two guys who are friends/best friends, and Sophia tells Cinzia she’s got a “safety husband” from her work (???) lol. I just think that’s a weird thing to go on about when you’re already in a relationship?

Anyone know how long Sophia and her ex dated? I watched an old GRWM the other day and they’re going on about how they wanna date two guys who are friends/best friends, and Sophia tells Cinzia she’s got a “safety husband” from her work (???) lol. I just think that’s a weird thing to go on about when you’re already in a relationship?
i think it was 3 or 4years?? And I think her safety husband from work would’ve been her actual boyfriend because they met working in Jack wills 😋

Reactions: 2
4 years I believe but I’m pretty sure they broke up and got back together ... or it wasnt like ‘official’

Does anyone know what that Naomi’s fiancé did? I don’t want to tarnish them all with the same brush and believe that some prisoners can be and are rehabilitated but it sounds scary to me😳 especially if it’s U.S. prisoners. Still can’t believe S&C turned it into a joke though..
Murder I think x

• Wow
Not Sophia (Fiona) selling the new look jeans on depop that she literally just did an ad in, no wonder she had them undone they’re a size 14. How do brands expect these girls to influence people to buy stuff when they can’t even be arsed to get the correct size and show how the clothes fit View attachment 427261
According to the Ruby Holley thread you can report this to the ASA if you can prove the item being sold was gifted to the influencer / used in an ad

Reactions: 16
i think it was 3 or 4years?? And I think her safety husband from work would’ve been her actual boyfriend because they met working in Jack wills 😋
That’s what I thought too, but she actually said the guy’s name in the vid and it didn’t sound like she said “Christian” 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m sure someone asked who the tiktoker with the prison boyfriend on the podcast is. She just came up on my FYP it’s this girl - @naomiwise_
i wonder if she realises she sounds like an absolute twit, i wish people would stop glamorizing this lifestyle. it doesn't make you edgy, its bordering on hybristophilia and it's heavily perpetuating the fetishization of men in prison. this is harmful to both parties because, in certain circles, it pushes a narrative that doing time equals power and reputation - often encouraging them to continue to make the mistakes they made that got them locked in the first place. impressionable (thick) young women then see this and start to think having a man in prison is a personality trait, and that it makes you special for some reason. he's a bleeping murderer, not pablo escobar. this won't make sense to a few people but prison is sadly considered a flex in some communities, we have a massive problem here in london

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Cinzias ad on her story 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Saying it’s good for people with oily skin because it’s not oil based. Clearly she’s not educated in this area as putting oil on oily skin is actually the best thing for it 🙄 twit

Reactions: 18
Oof, you can really tell what parts of that ad are points shes been told to mention by the brand. She mentions it has AHAs and BHAs but she doesn’t say anything about what those are or what they do (though I doubt she knows herself). Can she at least pretend she’s interested in what she’s doing 🙄

Reactions: 3
I don't normally listen to their podcast that often but I listened to some episodes today and it made me so mad if they actually want podcasting to be something they're proud of they should reconsider how they approach the questions they're asked giggling and laughing like they're 13 years old and constantly relating the problems to themselves and revolving it around marriage and kids like one girl said her boyfriend was smoking or something and they were like EWWW well that's the first red flag like ok just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's an issue for everyone and her boyfriend is a horrible person? You're not supposed to let your personal feelings about certain things get in the way, you're supposed to give them advice based on their situation and what you think is best for them based on what they've told you

Not to mention the most recent one where they said they can't wait for February to be over and for it to be March as if corona is going to go away by March and we're going to be back to normal
Guilty I listen to it but I would never take advice from them! It’s like they’re bipolar to men
“Ewww men ewwww boys ewww red flag”
and then suddenly “that would be so romantic! omg when we get married! I want a boyfriend” lol make ur mind up luvs!

Sophia and Christian met she was 18 x so whatever age she is now lol if that helps

Guilty I listen to it but I would never take advice from them! It’s like they’re bipolar to men
“Ewww men ewwww boys ewww red flag”
and then suddenly “that would be so romantic! omg when we get married! I want a boyfriend” lol make ur mind up luvs!
They actually read out my own dilemma on the podcast once and I was sooooo shocked at how awful the advice was.They said they’d go mad at their boyfriend and force him into a long discussion, that it was a “sackable offence” (it reeeally bleeping wasnt 🤨) and basically telling me to go in on him. After the advice they proceeded to take the piss out of him for a few mins. I remember listening to it and having the biggest realisation that this right here is why I am in a long term loving relationship and they are not. It was so clear from that how childish and toxic their mindset is. So I went ahead and did the exact opposite to their advice, I sent a quick casual text asking the underlining question, to which I got a beautiful response that actually resulted in us being a lot closer and it turned out to be a really lovely memorable conversation. Afterwards all I could think was thank duck I didn’t do what they said and just verbally attack him out of nowhere, imagine treating someone you love like that!
Moral of the story, don’t take criticism or advice from Sophia and cinzia. They are the worst role models and a bad influence on people’s relationships🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I remember listening to it and having the biggest realisation that this right here is why I am in a long term loving relationship and they are not.
I think this every time I listen to them! They’re always advising people to play games as well, it’s so messy.

Reactions: 24
I think this every time I listen to them! They’re always advising people to play games as well, it’s so messy.
All their young followers who take their word as gospel are going to grow up thinking that’s the correct way to treat people 🤦🏼‍♀️ Makes me so angry

Reactions: 9
They actually read out my own dilemma on the podcast once and I was sooooo shocked at how awful the advice was.They said they’d go mad at their boyfriend and force him into a long discussion, that it was a “sackable offence” (it reeeally bleeping wasnt 🤨) and basically telling me to go in on him. After the advice they proceeded to take the piss out of him for a few mins. I remember listening to it and having the biggest realisation that this right here is why I am in a long term loving relationship and they are not. It was so clear from that how childish and toxic their mindset is. So I went ahead and did the exact opposite to their advice, I sent a quick casual text asking the underlining question, to which I got a beautiful response that actually resulted in us being a lot closer and it turned out to be a really lovely memorable conversation. Afterwards all I could think was thank duck I didn’t do what they said and just verbally attack him out of nowhere, imagine treating someone you love like that!
Moral of the story, don’t take criticism or advice from Sophia and cinzia. They are the worst role models and a bad influence on people’s relationships🙄
Aw gal thank god you went with your own feelings, I think it’s safe to say what ever they advise on there.. do the opposite 😭😭😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.