Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another comparison SOZ I COULDN'T RESIST. Pic on the left is Nov 2018. The eyes! She was totally playing up her light eyes and now... she definitely wants her eyes to look darker so she can pass as a more eXOtIC ethnicity 😖

cinz1.png
cinz2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Another comparison SOZ I COULDN'T RESIST. Pic on the left is Nov 2018. The eyes! She was totally playing up her light eyes and now... she definitely wants her eyes to look darker so she can pass as a more eXOtIC ethnicity 😖

View attachment 425801View attachment 425802
Wait... did she used to edit her eyes lighter or is she editing them darker now? Like which one is closest to her natural?? bleeping bazaar, I have never in my life even thought about editing my eye colour 🥴

Reactions: 16
Really random but does anyone know the tiktok user they were talking about dating a prisoner on their podcast I’m so intrigued to see her journey!

Reactions: 3
Just went to put on their old prom dresses video where they tried on like 10 ish dresses and gave you options for prom and it doesn’t seem to be up anymore? What are they doing with this videos?

Just went to put on their old prom dresses video where they tried on like 10 ish dresses and gave you options for prom and it doesn’t seem to be up anymore? What are they doing with this videos?
CD7F5C7C-2D63-4FC0-9B0B-9DBFBB8AC454.jpeg

Yep like people have said, they are definitely making videos private seeing as they lost over a million views in one day! Probably all the videos with them being the most carefree and funny which is a shame.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 425961
Yep like people have said, they are definitely making videos private seeing as they lost over a million views in one day! Probably all the videos with them being the most carefree and funny which is a shame.
they don't realise those are the videos people want to watch not the current tit they're coming out with

Reactions: 20
View attachment 425961
Lmao that’s really disappointing. But I’m not surprised, they really have let the money get to their head and changed.

Reactions: 1
I might watch their some of their new videos when they come out, but I go back to the old ones all the time and rewatch them. It seems like such a weird decision to remove them as I can’t be the only one who rewatched. It feels like they’re trying to hide who they were before :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 425697
Ok let’s play a game of “what’s in cinzias bag?”

at This rate I’ve come up with the following...

A tampon, a reusable & foldable straw for her matcha lattes, and MAYBE a couple of £ coins to pay for parking when she has photos done at the car park.
Any other suggestions?
I looove small bag like this,im the person who put only money and ID in bag so its perfect size for me😬😬

Reactions: 1

View attachment 425801View attachment 425802
Wtf! Funny how she doesn’t look like either of those... in the newest one she kinda looks like a cartoon character. Way too much smoothing/edited huge eyes that don’t look real!

Reactions: 5
They’re definitely trying to re-brand. You seen Cinzia’s new bio?
“I podcast”
😂😂😂 yeah ok

• Haha
Reactions: 34
is all the jean vintage stuff they're getting sent genuine vintage designer items or like those instagram shops that sell knock offs for like £130? idk it all just looks rather tacky rather than genuine vintage, like those shops that used to sell fake gucci tops etc

Reactions: 11
I’m honestly losing my mind at how fake everything is becoming with them. Why are they uploading pics in fancy summer dresses we are in LOCKDOWN and it is WINTER. If they were any good at their so-called job they’d have adapted to that by now and would be putting out relatable content instead of showing off their 2 years too late designer goods and deleting the last remaining decent videos before they sold the duck out. And the poses man, I just can’t!!

Reactions: 31
what did it say before?
I think it just used to say “I make videos with my bestie” and now it says “I podcast + make videos with my bestie”, makes it seem like they want the podcast to become their main thing

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think it just used to say “I make videos with my bestie” and now it says “I podcast + make videos with my bestie”, makes it seem like they want the podcast to become their main thing
well if that's the case they need to work on the advice they're giving out because it's awful

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.