Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah honestly it so sad to see these girls were literally my favourite YouTubers. I use to watch every upload religiously but now I don’t even know who they are. They are so swamped into being the next Emma leger or tia linker or kardashian that I don’t even know if they remember who they are. I think cinzia has changed the most personally and especially after her break up cause during lockdown I would watch cinzia talk for ages and I felt she was so genuine and fun. Of course they can change and grow up but they have completed lost who they are. I feel like she left the relationship very insecure and that’s maybe due to the potential cheating which could be for the weight loss and over filtering and maybe she is trying to go for more mixed race guys and black guys now and that’s why she is over doing it with fake tan. If you guys get what I mean. But like they are just not close to their fans and you can tell they never even respond to yt comments or even due q and as or fun little interactive videos with their subscribers. Like even their houses we don’t see much of not in a stalker way but remember when cinzia would go to different parts of her old place and sort it out with us or bathroom get ready with her. Where did all that type of content go. And Sophia would make snacks or do diys. Like everyone loves their carefree content when they did not know what they were doing but would still entertain. It feels so wannabe professional and forced. And like actual try on hauls of what they actually buy or enjoy wearing cause their sponsored hauls none of that clothing makes it the gram. Why can’t they just do a haul of things they actual like without it being sponsored we know you have the money.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head here. She was obviously insecure coming out of the breakup so now she’s doing absolutely anything she can to change herself through editing and just trying to be another influencer. Can guarantee majority of their audience prefer their laid back videos like when they used to film on cinzias family kitchen and it was fun! Now there’s just no personality there and it’s so boring to watch, they’ve just completely lost themselves. I hope they read this thread because I’d love them to go back to the content they used to do! But this fake stuff, it’s not for me anymore and I think many others feel the same way.

Reactions: 18
Someone mentioned this on the thread before but I’ve definitely noticed that Cinzia is not putting much effort if not any effort into promoting their videos, merch or podcast episodes on her insta stories anymore. Even go and check her recent stories from today and see that she hasn’t once mentioned their podcast episode, which came out this morning and Sophia has. This isn’t a one time occurrence either, I noticed she didn’t promote either the Valentines Loungewear video or the Confessions video on her story (I can’t remember which one but I definitely noticed it).

I really think she is trying to distance herself from her youtube/podcast S&C personality and turn into a full time instagram girl which makes me feel bad for Sophia as she clearly does the most work out of the two (which isn’t much at all, just editing and promo-ing their vids/podcast) and Cinzia gets to play dress up everyday but still gets the most ads and followers whilst not even creating any traction to their channel/podcast. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go their separate ways in the next few years and Cinzia is the one who initates it.
I don’t think she has ever put in effort tbh. She only used to do the thumbnail (WOW) when she had ample opportunity to learn to edit. I feel like Cinzia lacks motivation to work on her own 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree she just wants to be an ‘insta girl’ (which won’t last forever). Like you said Sophia does most of the work in the partnership and deserves a lot of credit for doing it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Someone mentioned this on the thread before but I’ve definitely noticed that Cinzia is not putting much effort if not any effort into promoting their videos, merch or podcast episodes on her insta stories anymore. Even go and check her recent stories from today and see that she hasn’t once mentioned their podcast episode, which came out this morning and Sophia has. This isn’t a one time occurrence either, I noticed she didn’t promote either the Valentines Loungewear video or the Confessions video on her story (I can’t remember which one but I definitely noticed it).

I really think she is trying to distance herself from her youtube/podcast S&C personality and turn into a full time instagram girl which makes me feel bad for Sophia as she clearly does the most work out of the two (which isn’t much at all, just editing and promo-ing their vids/podcast) and Cinzia gets to play dress up everyday but still gets the most ads and followers whilst not even creating any traction to their channel/podcast. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go their separate ways in the next few years and Cinzia is the one who initates it.
i honestly think it’s been the Sophia show for a while now but it became more noticeable recently. I feel like if i watched one of their vlogs and didn’t know who they were i’d think Sophia is the actual youtuber and cinzia is just like her friend in the background. Sophia talks a lot more to the camera and tries to include subscribes in the video a bit more (like i’ve noticed she says things like “you guys said ___” a lot) which i like even if she is chatting absolute tit lol. And Sophia deffo interacts more with her followers, she’s done q&a’s on her ig story and keeps them updated with her day a bit more or asks them what they’re doing whereas cinzia is more caught up in the aesthetic

Reactions: 38
I don’t think she has even put in a lot of effort. She only used to do the thumbnail (WOW). I feel like Cinzia lacks motivation to work on her own 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree she just wants to be an ‘insta girl’ (which won’t last forever). Like you said Sophia does most of the work in the partnership and deserves a lot of credit for doing it all
I really wonder what they think of the future? Like they don't have much life experience because they stopped working to do youtube full time when they were quite young and didn't go to uni (which is fine if you know what you want to do in your life/have a plan) and while they earn money from youtube now it's not going to last forever, they're clearly not good at saving and as she just brought a flat and constantly buys silly designer purchases it's reasonable to assume right now she probably doesn't have a large amount saved up does she realise she can't be an insta girl forever? Sophia seems like the more sensible one out of them idk I just feel like most youtubers acknowledge that they're not going to be able to do youtube forever

Reactions: 8
Theres a reason why Cinzia never shows her clothing rack look at the state of it , doesnt fit her AeStHEtic 🤕

oh and THAT FACE AGAIN FFS
Sophia rlly be out here exposing Cinz. Clearly her habits haven't changed since moving out lol x

Reactions: 18
Yeah lately I think I’ve been preferring Sophia. She seems to give more in terms of their channel and work aspect. Cinzia’s just seems so aesthetic based.

Reactions: 20
Cinzias flat is an actual mess, the random chairs and little tables everywhere, the horrible candles and pampas and the random ugly mirrors. Her flat makes Sophia’s house look nice and put together

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Cinzias flat is an actual mess, the random chairs and little tables everywhere, the horrible candles and pampas and the random ugly mirrors. Her flat makes Sophia’s house look nice and put together
She really thinks she’s an interior designer because she gets everything beige or cream and with a designer label. Sis wouldn’t know style if it hit her in the face

Reactions: 21
I think if Cinzia gained the confidence one day she would go solo in a heartbeat. I’m not saying their friendship is fake or anything, but I think Cinzia just likes having a safety net online in Sophia. Kind of like when you’re a teenager and you get your friends to come with you to do anything. I could also see Cinzia having a couples channel if she got into a relationship with an influencer. She seems to idolise a few of the family channels sometimes.
I actually think Cinzia would love to just be an “Instagram girl” (groundbreaking) because of pure and utter laziness. She just strikes me as having absolutley no real work ethic, all she wants is the finer things in life and thinks she can post ugly outfits and get herself there or get a “rich” insta bf. Do they not see how fast this fkn influencer cycle goes like a lot of people who were relevant 5+ years ago are forgotten about now. Does she think people are gonna care about her forever hahahahaha

Reactions: 24
Honestly both of their places are ugly and basic and they can’t decorate for tit.
They both need to remember they live in nottingham 😂 no shade to nottingham but it's not London and it's certainly not LA. They must be so depressed trying to portray their life like they are these influencers living in a fast paced city with tit to do and then they walk outside (which they are doing too often) and realise they live in nottingham 😂 no wonder they travel so much...

Reactions: 19
It’s no surprise that they’re vapid and dull, of course.

But I just realised - they NEVER leave the house? As in like they do, to break lockdown rules and take pictures in the lifts/carparks. But they NEVER go on walks? Wtf, I couldn’t imagine not wanting to get some fresh air and exercise. Of course, that doesn’t fit their aesthetic, can’t exactly kneel in doggy position in the middle of town with their nips out.

But the fact that they used to PRETEND to go on walks in the first lockdown in those milkmaid dresses is even funnier to me now. I bet they’ve never done anything like that purely for fun, all for insta. God, the more I think about the pair, the more I despise them.

They’re going to have to work on their personality if they wanna find someone to date lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve finally unfollowed Sophia on Instagram 😌 hold the applause! What pushed me to the edge is her awful model poses and the fact that she’s saying ready for summer when you are! When it’s literally February.. shut up!!!!!!!!! I know we’re all waiting for summer but stop wishing away 4 months just so you can jet off again on a tit holiday that’s only for the ‘gram content 🙄

Reactions: 14
I hate hate HATE this ‘dressing for a pic’ tit like it’s so uninspiring!! Why not still give us outfits that are actually realistic and that we can actually wear too - I miss 2017/2018 days so much man 😔😔 what is the point it’s so forced and cringe. Why r u wearing a belly top in the peak of winter to sit in ur flat?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.