Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or can you see her nipples through this dress? And don’t @ me like she can wear what she wants, I can appreciate fashion and this ain’t it hun x
View attachment 425641
That dress is either 10 sizes too small or she’s edited her boobs too because we’ve all seen her boobs aren’t that perky (not that there’s anything wrong with that at all). At this point what part of her body doesn’t she edit? I mean come on the girl edits her hair too now

Reactions: 29
That dress is either 10 sizes too small or she’s edited her boobs too because we’ve all seen her boobs aren’t that perky (not that there’s anything wrong with that at all). At this point what part of her body doesn’t she edit? I mean come on the girl edits her hair too now
I just saw this and I thought her boobs looked really good!!! but yeah, they’re probably manipulated. even though she’s lost weight I think they’d still be quite long (I don’t wanna say saggy 😬) but they were NEVER set this high up on her body before, and losing weight would only make them look worse from lack of elastin in the skin

Reactions: 13
I just saw this and I thought her boobs looked really good!!! but yeah, they’re probably manipulated. even though she’s lost weight I think they’d still be quite long (I don’t wanna say saggy 😬) but they were NEVER set this high up on her body before, and losing weight would only make them look worse from lack of elastin in the skin
in a tight dress though your boobs would perk up like that! so I definitely think its believable but as for her waist....

Reactions: 11
I am so confused about her eye colour now. Never noticed it before!

Reactions: 2
is all the jean vintage stuff they're getting sent genuine vintage designer items or like those instagram shops that sell knock offs for like £130? idk it all just looks rather tacky rather than genuine vintage, like those shops that used to sell fake gucci tops etc
There was quite a big scandal recently about Jean vintage being fake. Something about the girl who runs it buying the products from Bali where she now seems to live 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Sophia posted this nail photo on her Instagram a few days ago, and there’s a few comments from people who saw them on Pinterest and “didn’t know they were hers!!” ...because they aren’t. They were posted in august by @ lex.kae, Sophia just didn’t bother to give credit or correct anyone, v professional

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Lol oops sorry if I offended, I clearly have a lot of baggage 😂
I just had a second look at her bag and im dyingggg it's toooo small ever for me.
When u compare it to her whole body even her fingers are bigger😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Sophia posted this nail photo on her Instagram a few days ago, and there’s a few comments from people who saw them on Pinterest and “didn’t know they were hers!!” ...because they aren’t. They were posted in august by @ lex.kae, Sophia just didn’t bother to give credit or correct anyone, v professional
omg I saw this and it annoyed me so much. cinzia did the same thing a few months ago and I found other pages reposted it and tagging her!!! thats the harm when you dont credit where you get your photos from. people think its you, then you get all the credit. and they couldnt be bothered to clear it up. it annoys me to no end.

Reactions: 17
I’m listening to the podcast where they’re saying to tell a guy youll call them and then you don’t, or when you’re on a call with him you should hang up and pretend you were talking to someone else, and I’m just thinking like ... who the duck do these girls actually think they are? Lmao they are not bad b’s and mind games are not cute sis

• Haha
Reactions: 36
4C754684-3C2D-423F-BFB6-4C351081611C.jpeg

Believe it or not there’s an app called ‘body tune editor’ and you can change the colour of your skin 😐 this is Cinzia with the darkest skin tone they have on there! Says a lot about how much she edits or tans that it’s not even dark enough for how she looks on pics!
It may also be what she uses as she’s a lot darker on photos compared to videos and stories (even though she is still very tanned on them too)

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg this is so annoying! They went through a phase in lockdown 1 where they would literally just re-upload Pinterest content to their pages without making it clear it’s not theirs....smh

Reactions: 17
She’s edited the caption too, it did say something like “summer time” and it’s edited to “cravings” she’s so sly

Reactions: 7
Now she’s editing her armpits she needs to chill. You can literally see the discolouration in the smooth skin from her hairs, she’s lost it 😂😂
Ngl I would smooth over my armpits if they looked darker or a little bristly, but that doesn’t excuse the body editing and changing her skin colour. go and workout sis instead of pulling on your waist in because as soon is lockdown is over she’ll start bumping into people and they’ll see what she actually looks like

Reactions: 11
I’m sure someone asked who the tiktoker with the prison boyfriend on the podcast is. She just came up on my FYP it’s this girl - @naomiwise_

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
.... this dress is ..... £115 ....... oh my god ........ £115 just to take one pic for Instagram 🥴
pretty sure it’s gifted as the girl that owns the brand is good friends with them and they often went out for dinner together in london. her @ is rrezolinda

Reactions: 4
pretty sure it’s gifted as the girl that owns the brand is good friends with them and they often went out for dinner together in london. her @ is rrezolinda
The night that Cinzia (?) got spiked as well was with Rrez

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.