Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
The thing with Sophie is that she brands herself as “ethical” and against food waste (dare I say even edging towards Jack Monroe territory). Yet she has finally succumbed to selling to her subscribers with this idea that doesn’t represent value for money at all. I can’t imagine who would purchase this app apart from a few of her fans. I guess something has to finance the house move they want! I hope nobody in genuine poverty wastes their money on the app.
She kept telling people to hurry as "only the first 1000" get the first month free, she was definitely expecting a huge uptake which made me chuckle as like you say there can't be many people out there who will think it's a great idea and are willing to spend £5.99 a month to see what they can do with some leftover veg and a stock cube.

Reactions: 1

Applespice

I just mean how can you trust a man who wants to have children, leave them and then go find another woman and do it all over again in under 3 years! My dad left my mum and did this 3 times in his life!
Yikes, I understand what you mean.
I guess we dont really know the full story though- perhaps it was unplanned, etc etc

gibbs

VIP Member
Its not for Sophie to talk about a child that isn't hers. His ex has probably said do not talk/post about their child on social media, which is what I would say to my ex if he was doing the same thing as Sophie and Lawrence. Looking back at all the comments when this was discussed before Lawrence put out a statement about it.
Screenshot_20230726-102215_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230726-102301_Chrome.jpg

In other news another is this shop better than her precious Aldi video, can she not think of a new idea we all know she's going to think Aldi is better no matter what. She knows after all this time Aldi aren't going to work with her right.

• Haha

Dancerxoxo

Well it ticks a couple of boxes for her as it contributes toward the channel rebrand as a Mum channel. You’re right she’s never spoken about poverty before that I can remember.
She has, quite a bit actually in her ‘cheapest food in supermarket’ videos

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I have now unsubscribed - I will still check back occasionally (can't help myself in lockdown) but I don't enjoy watching Lawrence at all. The claims of "living on a budget" aren't really ringing true any more. It irks me that she doesn't acknowledge how lucky she is not to have to work!
Lawrence was ok at first but now I'm creeped out

Are you for real? You tried to stir the shit by posting his Twitter handle and then you decide you’re all concerned for the welfare of his child. Lmao🤣🤣

If you put yourself in the public eye, you have to be prepared to face scrutiny.- especially when you are very selective about what information you share. You can’t have it both ways. I suggest you dont worry yourself unduly over Sophie and her boyfriend. They probably wouldn’t spit on you!
Not stirring at al actually as he left a statment directly for tatle which I shared for tatle hon lol x
Ok suggest u do the same surely youv better things to be doing x

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Lawrence hasn't abandoned his older child. They don't show the older chil on YouTube, they addressed this on here, didn't they?

The way she talks about being healthy etc drives me nuts.. Yes the £25 challenge might be useful or the other hauls she does but only when the prices are right! She’s not the worst you tuber in the world but I think she needs to be knocked down a Peg or two on the healthy living..
She’s not always healthy and that’s ok..
But don’t put so much emphasis on being healthy and just breeze over when your not. I have a balanced lifestyle and I do buy biscuits, sweets, pizza, oven fries and believe it or not I’m not a beached whale because I can balance my diet!
have you watched her videos though? she literally always talks about pizzas burgers and other treat food. her £25 videos appeal to a very particular audience who are looking for basic essentials for a budget and then can buy other bits out of choice its really helping me and lots of others :)
I actually quite like Sophie. She seems relatable. Even if they are a bit dull. They seem like a really lovely, a bit
boring couple, who are very comfy to spend time with. They kind of give me grandparents vibe TBH haha.

One did I did notice tho is that she is quite food-focused. Does she have a history of ED or is she just excited about
her findings? I know she briefly mentioned having bad thoughts about her body in a recent video, but the way she puts out
certain food facts, like fats in something, is kind of ... weird. :)

Would make sense tho with all the food challenge videos (especially if they happened after she met Lawerence) because maybe
it pushes her out her comfort zone a bit.
she said on a video recently she had an ed for over 10 years so i suppose so. altho i find her videos actually have info i find so useful. i also had an ed and it was the worst time of my life and to see some like sopherina be so ok around food now is really helpful for me. i do get grandparent vibes from them they just seem like nice people. if you like sopherinas channel i recommend mr carrington as well he is really easy to watch and comfy channel x

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Hadnt watched her for ages and her vegan fast food one popped up. Has she always had such a big face or is it a recent thing?
Funny you mentioned that as I’ve thought over the past couple of months that her face looks swollen some how?!

mrsmk

I actually quite like Sophie. She seems relatable. Even if they are a bit dull. They seem like a really lovely, a bit
boring couple, who are very comfy to spend time with. They kind of give me grandparents vibe TBH haha.

One did I did notice tho is that she is quite food-focused. Does she have a history of ED or is she just excited about
her findings? I know she briefly mentioned having bad thoughts about her body in a recent video, but the way she puts out
certain food facts, like fats in something, is kind of ... weird. :)

Would make sense tho with all the food challenge videos (especially if they happened after she met Lawerence) because maybe
it pushes her out her comfort zone a bit.

• Heart

Ccapf

VIP Member
And here was me just coming to bitch about her plugging that app again when she and the husband are homewreakers. Posh behaviour indeed that. Really classy behaviour.

Ccapf

VIP Member
In one of her recent vlogs the toddler wandered into the background so she shifted to try and cover him so I had the impression she wasn’t keen on having him online but then he’s on the thumbnail for her latest video so obviously not.
Idk maybe she just wants herself on camera but will use her child in the thumbnail for clicks🤷🏻‍♀️ I just don't like her vibe.