Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Really annoys me how she is constantly throwing her arms around in the air.

Jade Billington does the exact same thing, wouldn't be surprised is Sophie copies her thinking it’s all ‘cute’ 😂

Reactions: 2

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Anyone watch her? I used to really enjoy her content before she met her wet blanket of a-boyfriend, since then she has become so dull. Im assuming it’s him that encouraged her to go down the food review & food challenge videos as she only started doing them when he appeared.
She’s basically a Zoella wannabe, she lounges around all day every day watching Christmas films.
(Don’t even get me started on the whole autumnal era we had that started in August)
I don’t understand how her channel is bringing in enough money for her to have this lounge around all day lifestyle.
Also why must you have your mouth open in every single thumbnail with a fake surprised look??
E82D9853-438A-4513-A071-9DDFE9454781.png

Loubell83

VIP Member
How many more times do we have to listen to her bang on about how great she is at cooking rice? Does she think she's the only person that can do it? I don't watch all her vlogs yet and i've seen her tell the same tale at least half a dozen times and smugly show a jug of cooked rice like she's discovered a new world, its rice Soph, calm ya tits!
It was the way she said beige making rice “so this is what we need before we learn” (or something like that) that made her appear a smug school teacher.

blondelolita

Chatty Member
I actually do feel bad now, as he is right, there are children involved.
Does also seem like the accounts are the same person, which actually doesn’t surprise me

Vanessajenkins

She came up on my TikTok FYP. She’s been posting since July and has had very little engagement with her videos

madditag

It would appear he’s deleted his Twitter?!

I’m not sure why it matters who is who? They shared info about a wife and kids no one knew about, I personally don’t care who it is that told us?

• Wow

Miss polar

VIP Member
I used to enjoy watching her but the truth coming out about them and double living isn’t great. Feel like we have all be coned into believing what they have told us meanwhile the truth is something completely different
Yep. Beginning to think she’s a bit fat fraud! Sick of the pregnancy stuff. It’s boring as fuck. As for him,- never trusted him. Now I know why!

lexiloo

VIP Member
I haven't watched a video in ages as they all seem to be the same thing from the titles and just can't sit through the smugness.
They really have been the same old same old but the latest one has her ranting about feeling pressure to be perfect for instagram and how she's been keeping off SM as it's affected her but then bam she's right back into her pompous smug girl act talking about "healthy, notorious., yummy food" and how she's going to be sharing her delicious recipes and clever freezer meal prep, she's a one trick pony that seems to have got a bee in her bonnet about having frizzy hair :ROFLMAO: it's worth a watch for the rant, it's quite near the end.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Its not for Sophie to talk about a child that isn't hers. His ex has probably said do not talk/post about their child on social media, which is what I would say to my ex if he was doing the same thing as Sophie and Lawrence. Looking back at all the comments when this was discussed before Lawrence put out a statement about it.View attachment 2334223View attachment 2334224

In other news another is this shop better than her precious Aldi video, can she not think of a new idea we all know she's going to think Aldi is better no matter what. She knows after all this time Aldi aren't going to work with her right.
No one's expecting her to talk about or show a child that's not hers...

but she's not as lily white as she makes out to be,

and she could still have said Lawrence has been married before and has a child, without invading anyone's privacy.
---
Shame Lawrence and Sophie don't care about their sons Safety - Protection- Privacy, as he's plastered all over YouTube IG for content.

Last edited:

oliviatipplesx

The way she spoke about their readiness to have a child in the q&a video very much suggested it was Lawrence pushing for a baby - she said he would be pointing out cute babies all the time. She didn’t seem to be able to give a clear answer on how she knew she was ready either. Very strange!! Wonder if that’s his MO with women or maybe he wants a baby he has full control over rather than one he sees every other weekend?
I agree. I can imagine that if he’s older and been married with a child before, he probably wants to rush things along this time. Getting engaged and then pregnant so quickly... Does anyone know how long they’ve been together? I wonder if he proposed after they found out they were expecting? Or maybe he proposed to hurry along having a baby? In her latest video she said they were supposed to be married already? Just seems strange to me...

Is she faking her posh accent? Sometimes it slips and she sounds like her boyfriend
I wondered that! It could be that she's affecting his accent just from being around him a lot. I'm from Essex and my accent varies from more well spoken to less so, depending on who I'm around (not on purpose) as well. Never to the extreme of how posh she talks though 😂