Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
It bothers me that they purchased that Aldi food parcel for entertainment purposes. She argued in the comments that a lot of her subscribers would rely on her video to see if it’s worth it.
But on the Aldi website you can see exactly what’s inside the box?!

It's okay, I suppose calling him a creep because he is older than her or met her at work or has a child is a bit questionable bbecause all those things apply to me and millions of others lol. but yeh my boyfriend is defiantly not a creep. same with my pappa (grandad) but other way round his wife was 11 years older he felt like luckiest man alive

does seem weird that like 5 of these accnts are all supposed to have worked with her? just we have to be careful whos saying what on here before we kno most of the facts.
Looks like these two accounts both claimed to have worked with them,couldn’t find the others saying that
375F3D02-5820-440D-8551-5294FED47A6D.png

Attachments

madditag

I can see his twtter still and the statment. Just seems stories are being made about him being a bad person or a creep or a cheat just because he’s divorced and has a child. Everyone has exs and lots of people have children doesn’t mean his kid deserved to have been dragged on tatle without his permission and now her privacy be disrespected.
fair enough say you dont like Sophies videos nd don’t like how they talk or that but to be making up stories nd fake accounts is wrongand that’s why I hope he does expos the person behind taking his daughters privacy away
I can’t see either. What statement? Can you screenshot to here?

Super_Berry

VIP Member
It could explain why she has been posting as much.

On a different note, how much money can she make from YouTube? It must be enough but I didn't think she'd make much given her views are quite low.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's a scrounging arsehole,

and why are people paying for this garbage? you can get stuff like that for free on YouTube telling you what to russle up with this and that.

gibbs

VIP Member
With the videos they do I don't see the need to mention their past tbh but I do wish they had kept their son off the Internet as him being in the videos is not needed in the type of content they do. Especially now with it just basically being the same stuff repeated.

Applespice

Right?! Never heard anyone say pronounce it the way she does.
I'm intrigued.. how does she say it?!

Also, I just watched an earlier video from a few years ago where she does a clothes haul. She mentions having had body image issues and that she has talked openly in the past about them..saying to go back and check out those videos. I looked and cant see any at all. Did she delete some?

I actually enjoy the meal videos as I’m a shit cook 🤦🏽‍♀️ and they’re affordable to be honest. In fairness, I meant what I said that Sophie would be a good mummy vlogger as she is more relatable than some of the others as she doesn‘t spend ridiculous amounts of money on random shit haha
I agree! seems lots of influencers are pregnant and i can just see tonnes of fast fashion baby hauls coming wheras sopherina has already come out and said shes lucky as shes getting loads of handmedown baby clothes and toys from her sister and sister in law so seems already shes promoting second hand (apart from buggy and the crib everything my baby had was second hand and he turned out fine)
im actually hoping she shows healthy meals soon because i have gained so much weight this christmas.