Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
* wrong thread🤦, because I'm using different devices I thought on the other one Lexiloo had posted on WFT also lol*
---
Has Lawrence abandoned his oldest child?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah I think they both owned homes previously and rented this together while they sold (assuming Lawrence lived in his previous bought home with his now discovered child?). But they must earn decent money to have bought property in this area - and the rent on the house won’t be cheap!
What area do they live in? Is it Buckinghamshire?

Pinkii

VIP Member
How many more times do we have to listen to her bang on about how great she is at cooking rice? Does she think she's the only person that can do it? I don't watch all her vlogs yet and i've seen her tell the same tale at least half a dozen times and smugly show a jug of cooked rice like she's discovered a new world, its rice Soph, calm ya tits!
everytime she says that i laugh at her in middle eastern 🤣 while she cooks OK rice in no way is she the pro that she thinks she is

• Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
The way she spoke about their readiness to have a child in the q&a video very much suggested it was Lawrence pushing for a baby - she said he would be pointing out cute babies all the time. She didn’t seem to be able to give a clear answer on how she knew she was ready either. Very strange!! Wonder if that’s his MO with women or maybe he wants a baby he has full control over rather than one he sees every other weekend?
Maybe so, but she admitted she had been watching pregnancy vlogs for a while on one of her past q&a’s. so I think she was actively trying to get pregnant!

101d

VIP Member
Hadnt watched her for ages and her vegan fast food one popped up. Has she always had such a big face or is it a recent thing?
I thought exactly the same thing, I don't watch her regularly

viewtube

VIP Member
I do quite like her, I find she's honest when she's reviewing produce. Only thing irritating me is her constant whinging about having flu. If she's so ill, stop being a martyr, rest and restart filming when you're better.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
If it was a amicable split from his wife there's nothing to hide,

but the fact Sophie keeps🤐...

to me looks like it was a affair, and she's split up the family.
---
* him also it takes two*

Applespice

I watched a few videos but she really pissed me off when I wrote a long comment of advice about something she asked for in the video and then didn't bother to just say thank you. I know it's petty but it's not like she has thousands of comments to sift through.
Also the fact she does so many vegan videos but clearly isn't vegan. Personally I only trust someone's opinion from actual vegans.
That surprises me actually that she didnt reply as I've found her to be one of the few that usually do acknowledge messages.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Doesn't she feel stupid showing her food shop while hiding her face🤣..

and why do a voice over?

why not say what she bought when placing it on the worktop.

I will never get over why people give her money for this garbage, and recipe's she's stole from other YT vlogs.

Wonder what her boyfriends daughters think of her??.

karenjet

VIP Member
I don’t mind her. Something to watch when you’re bored.

However, I wish she’d stop going on about that potato chip cutter thing she has, and how it’s saved her so much money on buying oven chips. Really? I doubt she’s even broke even on it yet! Unless they were eating a bag of frozen chips each every day!